• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

mxm or fxf roleplay(s)?

ham

rude boy
Keeping it short and simple!

Don't have a plot (aside from a few that would be very strictly based off of animes, such as Tokyo Ghoul, however with OCs rather than canon characters), so I would really really prefer if you came to me with one on your mind! however, it's fine if you don't, just let me know your preferred themes/genres and we could come up with something.

Normally, I'd be up for mxf, but I'm strictly looking for mxm or fxf roleplays.

I'm willing to take on a few at once, so if you see somebody post before you don't be afraid to shoot me a message. :^ )

I generally mirror posts, so depending on what you give is what I'll likely give back. By the way, if you've read all of this please incorporate the word "ghoul" into your post.

I prefer plots with action, and although the pairing is important I don't want the entirety of the role play to be based off of the romance between the two. Some fluff scenes would be lovely, but would not make for a good way to continue the role play if it's excessive.

A heads up that I prefer to use anime face claims and do not often make my forms very detailed, but am willing to do otherwise if you prefer it- just please let me know before hand!

Hello! I think I've got a few plots--I'd love to try out a fxf roleplay as it's been a while since I've done one of those. If you're interested, I can shoot you a pm with my ideas?

Thanks!

Edit: I always forget these when I get excited, but I hope we have a ghoul of a time!

@alexander hamilton

Last edited by a moderator:
FaithWynters said:
Hello! I think I've got a few plots--I'd love to try out a fxf roleplay as it's been a while since I've done one of those. If you're interested, I can shoot you a pm with my ideas?
Thanks!

Edit: I always forget these when I get excited, but I hope we have a ghoul of a time!

@alexander hamilton
Yes of course! PM me with any ideas you have, I'd love to hear them! :)

1. I love your Kageyama picture, it's bootifiul.
  2. I'd be interested in a MXM roleplay, if you're still interested in hearing out any of my plot ideas.
  3. Ghoul

Last edited by a moderator:
Nai said:

• I love your Kageyama picture, it's bootifiul.

• I'd be interested in a MXM roleplay, if you're still interested in hearing out any of my plot ideas.

• Ghoul
Kageyama is my angst son.

Still definitely interested in ideas!! Shoot me a PM and we can discuss!

Nico said:
Ghoul
Maybe a MxM of Tokyo Ghoul or Harry Potter
Not really a huge fan of Harry Potter- however, Tokyo Ghoul could work! Could you please PM me?

@alexander hamilton I'm also interested, in the fxf portion that is. Personally don't do yaoi ^-^. No particular plot yet tho. We can discuss thingz

Mitchs98 said:
@alexander hamilton I'm also interested, in the fxf portion that is. Personally don't do yaoi ^-^. No particular plot yet tho. We can discuss thingz
I'll shoot ya a PM! Thanks for the interest!

[QUOTE="alexander hamilton]I'll shoot ya a PM! Thanks for the interest!

[/QUOTE]
Ok. And np ^-^. Always interested in a yuri rp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back