• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

【MxM】【MxF】Looking For a RP Partner

FREEYEET

Hahahaha
Hello guys~

So, turns out all my rps in the groups keep dying, (Not my fault I sware!) and that is leaving me pretty bored and rpless. Now, if you've been through the state I am in right now you know that it can be very boring, therefore why I have created this thread in hopes of a new role playing life!

I mostly do romance rps, and I am definitely open for any ideas! I do MxM or MxF (Although, currently I'm in the MxM mood ;3) but I don't really do FxF. I mean, if anyone really wants to do a FxF I'm pretty willing to do just about anything right now.

Anyways, PM me, reply to this thread, do whatever and we can figure something out! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I have a plot involving superheroes and enemies. I have more details, but are you interested? BTW, I mostly do it MxM.

I tend to rp male characters, and am pretty open to hearing any ideas you might have. :)

I almost gave up on rps because people end up falling off the face of the earth or something... "OTL so I'm in a similar boat to you right now.

JohnNeko said:
I tend to rp male characters, and am pretty open to hearing any ideas you might have. :)
I almost gave up on rps because people end up falling off the face of the earth or something... "OTL so I'm in a similar boat to you right now.
It stinks ;-;

I made a bunch of Rps to try and make up for it, buuuut...

Anyways, I'll PM you.

Hey! I'm new to this site and looking for an Rp partner. I haven't Rp'd in a while and I've been dying to RP with someone. I'm more comfortable playing a female but I love romance Rp's and would be down to do one. I'm fine with doing male x male too though if you really want to!

Oh my goodness. cx I actually have some plot ideas I can go more in depth for you, if you'd like. They are all 1x1 plot ideas, soooo perfect! They are romance. Sadly for you, I don't do MxM (because I'm terrible at playing male characters). But I can do MxF. So pm me if you're interested. ^-^ I'm active... A lot, so that shouldn't be an issue with waiting for replies. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back