• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern MxM? Medieval or Modern. {Plot in mind}

Zotohxan

1,2, Buckle my shoe. 3,4, Let's RP some more~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey all! I've got a semi-Plot in mind and was wondering if anyone would be interested!

1. I don't have a length requirement for replies, just please try to give enough for me to go off of.
2. Abide by all site rules.
3. Try to reply at least once every couple days. I'll try for the same.
4. I use anime pics. You don't have to.
5. I prefer PM.
6. My CS are just name, age, picture.

My plot is this:

The king has always been seen as a cruel man to his people. Raising taxes and enforcing horrid rules on the citizens of his kingdom. His guards are more like roughians they are meant to protect against.
17 years ago, the king was said to have become a father by one of his concubines. However, no truth was held to this rumor as no woman came forth, and no child appeared.
Over time the rumor was forgotten. Brushed off as a wives' tale meant to make him seem more human.
What no one knew, is that it was true. That the rumored about child truly did exist, and had been living right under the peoples' noses.

Arthur Willcion has lived in a castle dungeon with his mother aince his birth. He was never told why, and has never known any other life.
Over time he made friends with a couple of the guards, but became very close with one in particular. A young man only a couple years his elder, someone he has trusted since they met. And maybe, just maybe, he could love him.

I will play Arthur, you will play the guard. I dont care what age he is. :) I'm wanting this to be an action/romance kinda thing.

If interested, feel free to reply here or shift me a PM! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back