• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mxm~ long term partners, plots & pairings

pasta

gogo dancer

What up! I'm Autumn/Fairly. Ok let's get into rules. 

Rules-

1: Give me at least a paragraph.

2: Good grammar. It's ok to mess up with a comma every so often.

3: Try to reply at least once a day. 

4) Realistic images.

5) No god modding.

6) Try not to drop me without saying anything.

7) Give me something to reply to.

8) I usually play seke characters~ 

9) Third person pov

Other: My character are almost always Asian, but it's fine if yours are not.

Most of my plots are based off of fanfictions lmao.

Plots-

Plot 1) A is a rich young man living in a large house, surrounded by rose bushes. He comes home one day, surprised to hear something rustling in the bushes. He cautiously walks over to the bushes. He finds a small boy who could be around 19. The boy looks frighted for some reason. Muse B, is that boy. He's not human, he's an alien. He looks, talks, and thinks like a human, but he holds special powers. Muse A comforts him and talks him into his home. They soon fall in love with each other~

Plot 2)  You just moved into your new small apartment today. Instead of staying and unpacking you decide to go out to a small coffee shop, and that's where you spot him, buying a pastrie. Apparently he comes there everyday before going home. You ask the lady at the register who he is. She's gives you his name and a brief description of him. You learn he buys mostly buys the same pastrie and he feels negative towards himself. You come back the next day and casually follow the mysterious boy home and find out your his neighbor. Feeling too shy to talk to him you just hurry into your house. That night you hear him crying through the thin whiles and the next thing you know, you're crying with him. You slide notes under his door, giving him compliemts to brighten up his mood. Finally, you decide to actually talk to him. Is this love you feel?

Plot 3) Remeber that innocent sixteen year old that lived down the hall that you really liked? Well, he's still sixteen and you're still twenty-two. Hey looks like you're his tutor now! (I don't usually do age gaps where one is underage, but whatever).

Plot 4)  Your friends abandoned you at a club. You hurry into the bathroom to hide away from the loud music and flashy lights. Something was marked on the inside of a stall you were hiding in. There was a cheesy riddle that could be considered dirty or just a plain riddle under it reads a phone number. 'Call this number if you know this answer. xxx-xxxx.' Feeling adventurous, you text them number. You actually get a response. Everything goes well, especially when you answer the riddle in the normal way rather than the inappropriate way. 

It's shocker when you find out who it is. It's that boy you that worked at the library. Ya know... The one you secretly watch- not that you're a creep or anything. Now you have him in your grip. You could get him to fall for you.

Plot 5) Two boys flim their relationship and put it up on a site called YouTube. They already hit 1 million subscribers. (Not all of their relationship is filmed. So we'll rp shags filmed and what is not). They vlog, do Q&As, challenges, horror gameplays, etc etc. 

PAIRINGS:

1- Teacher X student (idk I read a fanfic that involved this and that's what I crave. I prefer to be the student, but I don't really care which one I do).

Pm me or leave a reply if you're interested. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back