• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MxM Ideas

love bug

I'm totally willing to add to any of these ideas and get your input. :)

1. CharacterA is a very stern person who's not good at showing his emotions whereas CharacterB is bubbly and quite emotional. When CharacterB becomes CharacterA's assistant at his stuffy job, the two clash instantly. CharacterB is very intelligent, which allowed him to work there in the first place, but CharacterA still wants no part of him. The two men end up forced to get along when a blizzard wipes through the area and leaves them snowed in. I'd like to be CharacterA here.
  2. This idea is pretty basic as of now, but I'd love to brainstorm and add to it. It'd be about two characters who spend a lot of time in the hospital due to illness and bond because of it. They'd be in their late teens (18/19ish) and try to have fun despite not being able to do what most people their age can.
  3. CharacterA comes from a religious family and hasn't lived much because of it. His life consists of church, school, and that's basically it. When he graduates, he decides to spend the summer with his aunt and uncle in San Francisco and see what life is like outside of his small farm town. While there, he meets CharacterB, who is a struggling artist and the total opposite of what he's supposed to be like. CharacterA finds that he loves art and soon, he begins to love CharacterB as well. I'd be CharacterB here.

emdillon said:
I'm totally willing to add to any of these ideas and get your input. :)
  1. CharacterA is a very stern person who's not good at showing his emotions whereas CharacterB is bubbly and quite emotional. When CharacterB becomes CharacterA's assistant at his stuffy job, the two clash instantly. CharacterB is very intelligent, which allowed him to work there in the first place, but CharacterA still wants no part of him. The two men end up forced to get along when a blizzard wipes through the area and leaves them snowed in. I'd like to be CharacterA here.
  2. This idea is pretty basic as of now, but I'd love to brainstorm and add to it. It'd be about two characters who spend a lot of time in the hospital due to illness and bond because of it. They'd be in their late teens (18/19ish) and try to have fun despite not being able to do what most people their age can.
  3. CharacterA comes from a religious family and hasn't lived much because of it. His life consists of church, school, and that's basically it. When he graduates, he decides to spend the summer with his aunt and uncle in San Francisco and see what life is like outside of his small farm town. While there, he meets CharacterB, who is a struggling artist and the total opposite of what he's supposed to be like. CharacterA finds that he loves art and soon, he begins to love CharacterB as well. I'd be CharacterB here.
HELLO. I'd love to do this one.

This idea is pretty basic as of now, but I'd love to brainstorm and add to it. It'd be about two characters who spend a lot of time in the hospital due to illness and bond because of it. They'd be in their late teens (18/19ish) and try to havefundespite not being able to do what most people their age.

Hi not sure if it's because I'm new and the 24hr/ 10 post thingy or whether I'm blind and can't navigate page properly but I can't seem to message you xP

If either 1 or 3 are still open or you would still like to do them, I would love to see how it could turn out for us. I am new, so I may not be able to message you, so if you could please message me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back