• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern mxm. fxm. romance. always open.

Sang

professional lurker
你好

; greetings. i'm currently seeking out partners to flesh out enticing stories with. let's make this simple, yes?

// original characters only

// animated or realistic human faceclaims - animated meaning: japanese animations/manga.

// fluent literacy - i accept nothing short of tier 1. i like my partners to be well versed in the language.

// post preference - i construct paragraphs. novella if my muse beckons it.

// post exchanges - oi. it's only common courtesy if you post to me at least once a day. if a situation comes up, let me know. i'll understand.

// roleplay location - we can write in pm or skype. whatever's more comfortable for you.

; my tastes (and possibly yours as well)

// male x male  - i have the ability to play either a dominant character or a submissive character.

// female x male - i also have the capability to play as the male or the female.

// romance - let me see those shoujo hands out there.

// horror - just a pinch, if you're into this theme.

// modern - slice of life. typically a highschool setting. however, we can conjure other settings up.

// fantasy - possible. it has to revolve around modern scenery of course.

// character development - it excites me when i've written with you long enough that our characters are quite cultivated in their mini-verse.

// japan - s'il vous plaît.

; everything else is up for discussion, such as plot. i'm not really into the whole "my character does this and your character does that." conceptions. this is a partnered effort. the whole notion of our story won't be written solely by me, but ourselves.

; fin

Last edited by a moderator:
Id wanna give this a shot.. if you are still looking.

Hello~ I'm Autumn... I'm sure you know the reason why I commented on this. Lmao. Welp I do mxm, and yeah. I can either pm you or you can pm me. I have quite a few plots that we could do. Yeah  ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀

Hello! I hope you're not too overwhelmed with roleplays, but if you could handle one more fairly relaxed roleplay (with the existence of outside life), count me in! :)

yo. my plate is full now. (no longer searching haha) thank you all for your interest. ♥

are you Chinese by any chance? 

I'm definitely interested if you're still looking!

yes, i am Chinese. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back