• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MxM & FxF roleplay search {Originals, Fandoms, and Kpop Pairings} - Updated 3/24/17

joohoney

kai ~

• 「 About Me 」
    ► My name is Kai and I go by they/them pronouns.
    ► I am in my 1st year of university so I can get a bit busy at times so replies may sometimes be slow.
    ► I am most active at night and on weekends. Speaking of which I live in the USA and go by eastern standard time.
    ► I am between the age of 18 - 21.
    ► I have been roleplaying on and off for about 5 or 6 years now.
    ► I love talking OOC and getting to know my roleplay partners so don't be surprised if I tend to do this.

Last edited:
Hey there!

I would love to RP with you if you are still looking for a partner. I am drawn to most of the Fantasy pairings, Hogwarts with OCs, or even creating our own K-Pop group. What do you think? Is there any plot or pairing you've been craving in particular?

Hey there!

I would love to RP with you if you are still looking for a partner. I am drawn to most of the Fantasy pairings, Hogwarts with OCs, or even creating our own K-Pop group. What do you think? Is there any plot or pairing you've been craving in particular?
Hey! I would love to do any of those options. Do you mind messaging me so we can discuss which one?

Ah, I love a lot of the pairings and fandoms you put down and tried choosing some of the things you put down. Regrettably, I couldn't choose between a few:

Pairings:

• humanoid artificial intelligence x human
  • twisted versions of fairytales
Fandoms (No thank you to the Kpop crossovers):
  • Doctor Who

Ah, I love a lot of the pairings and fandoms you put down and tried choosing some of the things you put down. Regrettably, I couldn't choose between a few:

Pairings:

• humanoid artificial intelligence x human
  • twisted versions of fairytales
Fandoms (No thank you to the Kpop crossovers):
  • Doctor Who
Ah thanks for your interest do you mind messaging me so we can discuss something? I would love to do any of these three.

Hello! I am interested in the MxM Merman x Human? I would love to roleplay with you and to discuss a plot ^^ if you're interested let me know and I'll PM you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back