• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MxM Darker Themed Pokemon Roleplay

fuzzeh

So, as the title suggests, I'm looking for a roleplay partner to partake in a darker, grittier plot that takes place in the Pokemon universe. This plot has various themes, so would ask that anyone taking up the idea be at least 18+. Absolutely no minors whatsoever; if I find out you are (which I can) you will be booted without a word of explanation.

I'm looking for someone with fairly good literacy skills - someone who can post a paragraph, anyway, who responds quickly for some rapid-fire action. So semi-literate and active, with knowledge of the world in which it is taking place. We will be using OCs, but with mentions of canon characters potentially, so a knowledge of some of the canons would be ideal but not necessary for the roleplay.

This will be in THIRD PERSON. No first, it irks me to no end and I won't be tolerating it in the roleplay. Want a self-insert? Make yourself the character, but no first person writing at all.

So, with that all said, shoot me over a PM if you're interested! I honestly don't bite at all, I'm just very specific in what I'm looking for!

I’ve never read it, but if it’s just the concept of fused Pokemon that’s fine! It’s just gonna be set in the world, no cannon characters.
You have my attention, but wait to see if anyone else would be interested. If so, we could probably make it a group rp

I am familiar with the games up until the switch games but not so much the books and anime (I stopped watching when I was a kiddo) but if that's fine I'd be down to hear about it.

I'd love to check out the ideas you have; I've wanted to explore more realistic themes within the Pokémon world for quite a while as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back