• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings mxm 1x1 search ヽ( ・∀・)ノ

meetcutes

my name's not ana
Hello there! I'm here looking for mxm 1x1s, and I'm assuming you are too if you're stopping in. ;)
I'm a 23 year old guy so I prefer it if you're an adult too- it's hard for me to get on with the young'ins these days.
I have writing samples if you want and I will possibly want to see some from you too if at all possible just to know what I'm getting into.
I'd prefer to rp either on Discord or via email but I will rp on the 1x1 threads here.
Here are some things I'm looking for. If you want me to elaborate on any of them or want to know if I have a more fleshed out plot for it, please do ask. (:

biggest cravings; AI boyfriends/companion androids, this is a big craving. something gritty and tragic with runaways or whatever- realistic sad stuff, people with backstories that are believable and unfortunate trying to survive together (basically i've been reading a lot of miserable literature for school lately like the play 'how i learned to drive' and i want to torment myself more with serious themes). i'm always down for witches & mages, magicky people.

scifi; big fighty robots/mechas like evangelion or gundam. space operas. space bandits. illegal spacecraft drag racing. alien x human. are superheroes scifi idk but i want them.

fantasy; angels x humans. angels x demons. norse / japanese / celtic / greco-roman lore or mythology. especially yokai. psychics. ghosts. magical boys (like sailor moon but boys).

other stuff i can't categorize; kpop idols (not irl people, ocs). knights / royalty. southern gothic. journeys. dry humor. absurdist humor. anything involving horses bc i'm That horse nerd. H O R R O R. trippy metaphysical concepts.

note; I have two oc's I'd really like to rp, Wulfric and Zenith. Zenith is agender and usually female-bodied and uses they/them pronouns. Wulfric is ftm. Wulf is usually really good as a knight, pirate, some form of rebel, nomad, any kind of high fantasy warrior type class, but could be great as a witch, I think. Zenith is really good as a witch, cleric, or certain mythological creatures. If you're interested in rping with either of them let me know and I'll tell you more about them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back