• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern MxF Vampire roleplay

Jessie_Ackerman

Survey Corps
I am looking for someone who is open minded and willing to create their characters as deep as they can. I would be guiding the roleplay but your choices would change the story and my character. So you will be able to change things depending on how you act. I would love if you could play more than one character and I prefer someone of 18+ years of age, since I am 19. Ask me about the details you are interested in and I'll be sure to answer as soon as I can.

Btw this will be a darker experience with romance if possible.

I might be interested? However I'm not quiet 18 yet, so if you would prefer not to try and plot anything because if that I get it!

I was born for this RP. I am the darkest writer known to man. Please PM me at your earliest convenience so we may discuss a collaboration.

I am looking for someone who is open minded and willing to create their characters as deep as they can. I would be guiding the roleplay but your choices would change the story and my character. So you will be able to change things depending on how you act. I would love if you could play more than one character and I prefer someone of 18+ years of age, since I am 19. Ask me about the details you are interested in and I'll be sure to answer as soon as I can.

Btw this will be a darker experience with romance if possible.
I'm down

if you're still looking for people i might be interested? I don't really like rping on here so would you be willing to go offsite?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back