• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MxF Romance/Action RP {temporarily closed unless you've already messaged me}

Caffeine Freak

Two Thousand Club

TBR I was surprised to get so much as one person interested in my ideas, but now that a couple of people have let me know they're interested, I'm going to prioritize them until I've got more time. Unless you've already messaged me, I'm afraid I can't give the go ahead of another RP. Thanks for understanding!

Yeah, what it says on the tin. I say romance/action, but the idea is that the plot is mainly romance. The action elements just keep things interesting.

I'd highly prefer to play the male.

Genres: Modern Realistic, Modern Fantasy

Characters' age: 18-20

Ideas:

Crossed-out ideas are unavailable; plots I'm already playing with someone else.

Realistic

1M) Character A is the son/daughter of a major politician, Character B is a caporegime of the local mafia. B is tasked with kidnapping A by the Godfather himself to force the major politician parent to support the mafia. Stockholm syndrome ensues.

2M) Character A for whatever reason is the target of assassins, gang members, or simply the paparazzi. Character B is a highly professional bodyguard that A hires. Character A becomes infatuated with B, and starts flirting. B humorously attempts to keep the relationship between them purely professional, whether the feelings are returned or not, while keeping threats at bay.

3M) Character A is on the run from a group of people for some explicable reason. Desperate, A turns up on B's door - who hasn't seen them in years. B agrees to shelter A, unaware of the feelings that are soon to be developed.

Fantasy

1F) Character A is a immortal, or magic-wielding human. Character B meets A and develops the hots for them, but also begins to unravel the secret life A lives on the sidelines.

2F) Character A once again is superhuman, but uses their powers for their own gain. Nevertheless, the whole city's police force catches on and begins formulating a plan to take A down, so A takes a hostage - Character B - in order to keep the cops at bay.

3F) Character A only recently develops superhuman powers, and begins to use them to screw around - without causing any measurable chaos, but just generally being a discrete nuisance. B catches A using their powers and the two end up in a bizarre relationship. (Currently only available if you're willing to play Character A)

Addendum:

I'm open to other ideas of course, but if they don't fit the theme of romance/action, don't be surprised if I turn them down.

Of course, in line with the commandments provided by our site hosts, no explicit ERP will occur in these settings. Nudity or what lewdness have you should be described with minimum detail. For the love of god don't pull one of these on me please.

That said, be advised there will be some mature themes, so don't sign up if you're, like, 12.

I look forward to playing with y'all!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back