• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MxF Plots??

vesania

true neutral
Roleplay Availability

Alright, hello beautiful people. First, let me hop out the mf porsche tell you a little bit about myself.

My name is Jeanne, I watch amazing shows like: Teen Wolf, Orange is the New Black, The 100, Are You the One, Finding Carter, and much more. I've been roleplaying for about 2 years now, 2016 will become my third year, and I am a very indecisive, and sarcastic female.

So, lets get to it.

I'm looking for someone who could play the role of a male.

You have to be able to post a minimum of 3 posts per week -- no one likes an inactive partner.

I'd like at least 1-2 paragraphs, (five or more sentences) !!

DETAIL, I LOVE DETAIL. I'm going to need something to reply to.

Please, please,
please no one liners, I know sometimes writers block happens, hell, I get writers block all the time, but try to avoid one liners.

• Teen Wolf

Degrassi

Finding Carter

Orange is the New Black

Shameless (US)

Afternoon! I am interested in any of the plots you listed in the original portion, except for Insane Patient x Doctor. Otherwise if I had to select my favorites they would be Royalty x Commoner, Rich Man x Prostitute, and Bad Boy x Good Girl. Of course we don't have to do these as it is entirely up to you, but I am of course interested in some sort of plot. I'm currently unable to PM at the moment so I will likely need you to assist me with that. Anyway I hope we can get something together!

Bad boy x good girl, if it's still available. I feel like we might be able to combine the vampire x human in with that too, but it's up to you.

Hello, my loves. I'm sorry, I went out, but I'm back now!! (:

So, let me start off, with replying one by one. I hope you guys are okay with the fact that I only do realistic pictures, and that I only do Female (as mentioned in the post) Just wanted to set it out there as a reminder . :)

@JoshMackMurph - Ya, I'd love that.

@AshleyBergie - We can do that, love.

@P U C K - I never thought about combining both of the plots together, especially with the plot that I have planned for the Good Girl x Bad Boy story, but we can talk it out if you'd like??

On that note, I can PM you all by tonight, maybe in about 20mins or so.

Ethereal said:
Hello, my loves. I'm sorry, I went out, but I'm back now!! (:
So, let me start off, with replying one by one. I hope you guys are okay with the fact that I only do realistic pictures, and that I only do Female (as mentioned in the post) Just wanted to set it out there as a reminder . :)

@JoshMackMurph - Ya, I'd love that.

@AshleyBergie - We can do that, love.

@P U C K - I never thought about combining both of the plots together, especially with the plot that I have planned for the Good Girl x Bad Boy story, but we can talk it out if you'd like??

On that note, I can PM you all by tonight, maybe in about 20mins or so.
When you do start PMing us can you PM me the plot you had in mind for the bad boy x good girl.

[QUOTE="P U C K]When you do start PMing us can you PM me the plot you had in mind for the bad boy x good girl.

[/QUOTE]
Ya sure, love.

I should have rephrased that..its more of a writing prompt then a plot, but of course I'll tell you. We could even work it out a different way if you'd like.

Alright guys, my PM isn't working, so Idk if some of you guys can PM me instead? Unless you're fine with waiting till tomorrow, in hope that my PM starts to work again??

I'm interest in:

Sister x Brother's best friend

Vampire x Human

Insane Patient x Worker.

If you are still looking.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back