• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MxF Pairings [OPEN]

Hello everyone!! So I'm Karin and I'm looking for some good rping. When I'm not working, I love to create stories with someone. That being said, if you can, try to reply as much as you can. Understand that if I'm responding constantly and insistent on a response, I promise, I'm not trying to be pushy. If I'm like that, I probably love the story and what we have created, so I'm excited to see where it goes. I like a lot of responses, but I also don't want junk. I also understand that life is how it is and I don't require more than one response a day, but we'll go more into that.

So a little about myself. I am 22 years old and currently have a full time job and will be going to back to school in the fall (online classes). I've been rping for going on 8 years, to which I know I was young. I love music and writing and art, but mostly music.

SO the rules!
-18+. So like I said, I'm 22. Any younger than that and I just feel weird rping especially if there is a romance going on.
-No one liners. I'm fairly lenient with this rule, but I can't stand them. I get it, you've got a block or I didn't give ample information for you to reply. Tell me and I'll do what I can. Trying for a minimum of a paragraph! I want detailed rpers, but not fillers stuff.
-Roles: Almost, if not all, the characters I will control are female. I'm sorry, but it's weird for me to rp a guy. I've tried it a few times and it ended disastrously. I do not do FxF or MxM.

Pairings (* asterisks are what role I would like to play)
Assassin x Assassin
Assassin* x Royalty
Knight x Princess*
Demon x Human*
Demon* x Angel
Student x Student
Bad boy x good girl*
Vampire x human*
Vampire x vampire

Bleach:
Byakuya x OC****
Ichigo x Rukia*
Renji x Rukia*
Yoruichi* x Urahara
Also wiling to do OC pairings for different characters

Hakuoki:
Toshizou x OC****
Toshizou x Chizuru*
Souji x Chizuru*
Saito x Chizuru*
Saito x OC**

Spice and Wolf
Holo* x Lawrence
Lawrence x OC**

Ancient Magus Bride
Elias x OC*****
Chise* x Elias

Kamisama Kiss
Tomoe x OC***

Plot Ideas
I am craving a feudal era plot something bad so if you are interested in Inuyasha/Kamisama Kiss or anything dealing with kitsunes and ookamis, let me know!

There are many different fandoms I do, so just ask me and I'll let you know my stance on it. Alright everyone! I'm going to bed! Shoot me a message and I'll respond soon!

Last edited:
Karin Kurayami Karin Kurayami
I could more than likely do one or more of the pairings you if you liked. The ones I've had my eyes on are probably the Knight, Assassin + Royalty, Demon + Angel, and the Students. I would also be willing to think something Feudal era up with you. If by Feudal you mean like Feudal Japan, that is.

Karin Kurayami Karin Kurayami
I could more than likely do one or more of the pairings you if you liked. The ones I've had my eyes on are probably the Knight, Assassin + Royalty, Demon + Angel, and the Students. I would also be willing to think something Feudal era up with you. If by Feudal you mean like Feudal Japan, that is.
Of course! Send me a private message and we can discuss!

Hello! I've kinda been needing something more easygoing and generic, so I'd love a Student x Student RP. Open to other ideas, of course, but if you're up for it shoot me a PM

I would like to do the bad boy x good girl Rp but I have a question...how bad are we talking about cause the last person who had this request wanted the bad boy to beat the good girl which I am NOT down with so I would like a clarification pls

Are you still looking for RP partners? Am up for:
Vampire x human*
Vampire x vampire
Demon x Human*
Demon* x Angel

I would not play the other since I do not know them

I’m definitely up for the vampire demon one. If you have an idea for it I’d be more than interested to hear it! Just shoot me a message

Users who are viewing this thread

Back