• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

[MxF or MxM] Seriously craving ANY infidelity plot!

Blank Pages

Start Over
Give me dark romance. Something doomed from the start. Something nevertheless inevitable. Raw, physical attraction between two people who should have known better -- who did know better.

I want scandal. Serious consequences. Stupid decisions that bring out the dark side of individuals who would otherwise be perfectly decent human beings.

MC is single and happy, but YC is in a healthy relationship with someone. Fate brings YC and MC together. There is attraction like lightning -- instant and electric at the same time. However, acting upon it has grave consequences for them both. At first, they appease their feelings through ‘innocent’ flirtation, progressively dancing along the edge of social boundaries until it develops into a full-blown affair.

As for YC’s partner, we can share control of them. No demonising the partner, please. I want everyone involved to be a mixture of the good and the bad.

I know it’s very vague, but all I need is to play off the above dynamic. I do have more specific prompt/pairing suggestions below though if you have no preferred specific plot/setting yourself.
  • PM or Thread. If PM, since I’m new, you will have to message me first.
  • No one-liners. A paragraph or more would be greatly preferred. No need to mirror each other’s length. It’s a bad habit.
  • No smut. Site rules. Sensuality can be expressed in other ways.
  • No Character Sheets. No Face Claims.
  • Minimal plotting. Unless it’s about worldbuilding, I don’t want to plan out every single detail of the plot. Let’s surprise each other.
  • Characters must be over 21. I expect a certain level of maturity from the characters.
  • No instant romance. I prefer a slow-burn where the characters try to fight the attraction before finally giving in at some point.
  • Also no bubblegum romance. That’s not what I’m looking for. I want something more grounded. I want to see love driving the characters to (self-)destructive acts as much as it drives them to sweet gestures.
  • Physical attraction between the characters is given, but whether a deeper, emotional bond will eventually be established depends on how the plot progresses.

MODERN/REALITY
YC and their partner are both media darlings. They’re the hottest couple right now, and a big part of YC’s career depends on milking their relationship with their partner as much as possible. MC has just been hired as YC’s ghost writer.

MEDIEVAL/FANTASY
YC is your typical rebellious prince(ss). Since they are the fourth (or later) child, their parents let them do whatever they want (within reason). Tragedy strikes, and YC’s older siblings die one by one, until YC is now the only heir. The kingdom is in shambles, and their last hope is a marriage with a neighbouring nation. Except the neighbouring nation's heir to the throne does not want to be in an arranged marriage. Instead, they would want to 'get to know' YC first to see if they are actually a great fit romantically. To fix YC’s lack of social graces, the parents employ MC to help them seduce the neighbouring nation’s prince(ss).

Other settings/ideas welcome! I just want an affair! :ghostxnx:

Hey that medieval one sounds pretty cool! I think we can expand on some intrigue there if the older siblings die "mysteriously," perhaps a lesser house trying for the throne? Or even a supernatural force trying to bring two together to fulfill some prophecy? Nothing outrageous or anything that requires too much foresight, but I think it could be fun to plan out something with you! If you're interested, like this post so I could message you :)

Hey that medieval one sounds pretty cool! I think we can expand on some intrigue there if the older siblings die "mysteriously," perhaps a lesser house trying for the throne? Or even a supernatural force trying to bring two together to fulfill some prophecy? Nothing outrageous or anything that requires too much foresight, but I think it could be fun to plan out something with you! If you're interested, like this post so I could message you :)

First of all, and I gotta get this out of the way, I dig that Genji pic 100%! But yeah, I deliberately left it out like that (ambiguous and all) so there's room to plot. Either idea sounds perfect! The first one sounds like it could be more exciting though, as that means YC could potentially be the next target. Also a scandalous affair surrounding them is something that the lesser house can exploit, too!

I'd be more than willing to try out your modern plot if you're still looking! I'm still fairly new to this site as well, so I can't PM you yet either. I suppose we could create a thread and talk a little more there?

Of course! Always looking. :) Where should we put up the thread? I'm still finding my way around, unfortunately.

The 1x1 Out of Character seems like an appropriate place. I can make the thread later today when I have the time if you'd like.

Love the second plot!! I'd be so down to write it with you! (:

Hey!

First, this is exactly what I've been looking for so ah, I'm glad I saw this!

I'd love to work on some type of plot with you since the two you provided just don't interest me.

Can't wait to come up with some dark plots with you!

Let me know if you're still looking and I'll shoot you a PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back