• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern mxf, mxm, or fxf

P 4 N D A

Cuddly Emotional Mess
I'm new on this site (but not to roleplaying) so, bear with me here.

I'm kinda lonely and bored, so I'm looking for someone who would be willing to do a roleplay with me (ages 14-22 preferred). I'm sorry, but I just can't do fandoms. So, here's a few requirements:
• No script format. Write like you're writing a story. Also, please use third person and please have decent spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
• Romance is pretty much a must for me, but I DO NOT like anything sexual. Cute hopeless romantic stuff is encouraged, though.
• Be able to smoothly add in more characters. That helps the plot move so much better.
• I actually prefer rapid-fire posting, with a minimum of 3 or 4 sentences, but NO ONE LINERS! I just want the detail, but I also want posting to be able to fit into my busy life. I can do up to 4 or 5 paragraphs, though. But I range from 4 sentences to 2 or 3 paragraphs.
• For character pictures, my preferance, in order, is realistic, drawing, and anime. As long as you don't care that I'm using a realistic pic for my character, though, then I don't care too much, either.
• Bear in mind that I do have a life, so I don't always reply quickly, as well as the fact that I live in the tooleys and I don't have WiFi cuz there's a TREE in the way, so I'm going off data here.
• The genres I do are slice of life, drama, action/romance, adventure/romance, sometimes werewolf, sometimes vampire, sometimes history/romance, sometimes futuristic/romance. We'll discuss a plot before we roleplay. I have ideas, but you can also bring your own, or we can create one together. Also, I'd be willing to do one of those simple some random thing x some random thing.

PM me to roleplay and/or with any questions ^-^

I mean, I'd love to write with you if your still looking!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back