• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern MxF Music College!

Darkbloom

Storm King of Superheroes
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I made something like this before but the other person ghosted me so here I am. My character is in his second to last year of music college. One of the most liked people on the whole campus because he's willing to help out anyone who asks. Your female character has admired him from afar for, say, a month or two. He kicks off the year by performing a song he wrote (I say he wrote it but I'll be using a song that someone else wrote that I quite like. Somewhere along the way, his younger brother meets a sudden and untimely death, plunging him into his darkest days and swears to never play music again. It's up to your character to convince him otherwise! And perhaps a romance will ensue. Thus the reason why I'm asking for a female. Thank you for reading and have a good day! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back