• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy MxF Longterm roleplays

DarkRabbit15

A warrior in disguise
Hey everyone! I'm DarkRabbit! Sorry for the long post in advanced. I have updated a few things here. :)

I’m twenty year old and female from Canada who has received an internship to Peru. This means that at the end of July/August, my replies won't be nearly as frequent since I will be busy, but I will NOT leave a roleplay without telling someone. I will always try and reply as much as possible. Other than that, I have lots of time. I try to be on as much as I can, and I try and reply as soon as possible. It can vary to multiple responses a day. I also try and let people know ahead of time if I can’t get a reply in.
NOW! Down to business :)

I'm looking for a MxF roleplay No MxM or FxF. It just isn't my thing, I'm sorry.
I'm perfectly fine with roleplaying with females, but my main character IS a female character as I'm not comfortable with playing a male character for a main character. My main character will not be a male character. If a female is willing to play a male, then that's awesome!

Rules:
- You MUST play more than one person, meaning side characters (I don't want to play every side character). If you cannot play side characters, then the roleplay most likely will not work since I refuse to play all, or even ask consistently for the other to play some side.

- Grammar and spelling is decent. This is including no abbreviations as "u", "ur", etc. Also, no roleplay using the stars as in, *Walks over to the girl* Hello.
That is a no for me.

-No wimpy characters meaning they're completely useless... They can be soft and all but they need to be able to do things.

- At least one paragraph response (as depending on the situation, I can do more than a paragraph). I don't expect it to be paragraph galore all the time as I do not want that haha! Also not meaning for one to constantly send like 5+ paragraphs as I wouldn’t really have a chance to show how my character reacts and such… so no like 5+ paragraphs please since I will not go to that level as well as get irritated as my character might have no say in anything. I normally write a paragraph or more depending on the situation.

-**NO one liners**

-I also am a huge suck for romance. I do want there being romance in the roleplay! :)

Genres:
- Romance
- Action
- Adventure
- Horror
- Thriller
- comedy
- Dark themes​

Roleplays:
(Bold means my preferred role and or roles I love)

-Demon x angel
-Demon x human
-Angel x human
-zombie apocalypse
- Mythical creature academy
- Vampire x werewolf
-Vampire x human
- Werewolf x human
-Shifter x human
- Mythical creatures in general
- Good girl x Bad boy
- Mermaid x Human
- Medieval sort of things
- University romance.​

Animes
Fruit Basket
Kamisama Kiss

Snow White with Red Hair
Ouran High School Host Club​

Rough Plots:

Mythical World 1
-The world is called Gallo. It's a world filled with all sorts of mythical creatures. Centaurs, orcs, goblins, vampires, fallen angels, hybrids and so much more. The world has only six countries. Two countries are neutral, two are good, and two are bad. In neutral areas, no battles are allowed to happen; however, on the other area which is territory of the good or bad, war is allowed.
The good country is called Liath. The bad, Draka. Neutral territory can have people both from Litha and Draka who never believed in fighting, and who have got along with each other.
Each country has a prime leader with chairmen as well. So basically a king and queen, minus the neutrals.

Our characters used to be childhood friends, living in neutral territory, but our families decided to move back to the original places. One from Liath and the other from Draka. Years have passed since we've seen each other, so now we both are adults. We end up getting a job in one of the two neutral countries. We do not recognize each other for some time since it's been so long, and we've grown up. The places we can work is at a black smith, on a farm, being bakers or something else if you can come up with something better.
Eventually it will get romantic and such in the roleplay. You're able to pick whatever creature you want.

Mythical World 2
-Person one and two end up going through some sort of portal to an unknown land. They have no idea who each other are, but wake up in the same area, confused, afraid, and possibly injured in some sort of way. the world they landed on has a bunch of mythical creatures. Any creatures you can think of, so like Vampires, werewolves, Phoenix's, etc. There are no other humans on that land.
OR
One person is a mythical creature on the land while the other is a human who has just arrived.

Mutants (Very interested in)
-Mutants have been around for decades. Majority of the population actually are mutants, and the minority would be humans. The plot line takes from a high-school or college academy. It’s a mutant school, but there are people knows as the “King” and the “Queen.” They would be considered the strongest people in the school. The King and Queen have three other people in their group. One healer and two other strong mutants. That group will fight others from other school to see who is “top school.” It’s a monthly event.

Person A is a powerful mutant; though, they consider themselves a human and get picked on. They were actually “king or queen” in their old school, but ended up harming a bunch of people due to being hostile. Now they’re trying to change their ways.
Person B is also a strong mutant. He or she befriends person A and eventually they start to grow stronger feelings and will be in a relationship.
Person A would eventually tell person B that they’re not human and go from there.
**If You've read Unordinary on Webtoon, it's basically like that!**
There is one more roleplays from webtoon I would be interested in. Feel free to pm and ask about that one!

A couple of my boundaries:

I can tolerate basically anything. Two things I will not roleplay at all is incest stuff and cheating. I just can't... I'm all good with any sort of gore or torture.

If you don't wish to roleplay here, then I'm able to roleplay on kik too. No, I do not use discord or Skype. I am always looking for roleplayers!

Send me a private message or leave a comment if interested ^.^
Hope to see some people soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back