• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

[MxF] [Detailed] [Long Term] Vampire x Human Plots

Cheryl

what
Hey there! I'm Cheryl and I've been RPing for a couple months now. I have always been a big fan of fantasy RPs and have always wanted to make my own fantasy RP but I could never think of anything. However now that I got into 1x1 role playing I finally managed to think up a plot. Funny thing is that I have never been interested in vampires, probably because of Twilight ruining them for me. But now that I have a plot in mind I quite like them.

Anyway, onto the requirements:

• You must be able to write at least 2 medium sized (4-5 sentences) paragraphs! Or just 1 big paragraph (6-8 complex sentences). I want this to be a detailed RP and if you write a 1 liner without telling me why then I WILL get annoyed with you. I will give you 2 chances but after that you're out.
  • Please try to reply once a day or once every two days. If you can't reply for a little while then tell me why and I'll be sure to understand. I will probably do the same to you so don't hesitate to tell me if you need a little break.
  • Don't come and start the RP with me and randomly leave without telling me why. Even if it is just 'I actually just don't like the plot now' or 'I have lost my interest in it'. I won't mind!
  • Unfortunately I don't do FxF or MxM. I can try to do MxM but FxF is a big no from me. I've never done it before and I'll probably disappoint you if I do it.
  • Proper grammar! I understand if you make a mistake once in a while but if you don't know the difference between 'there', 'their' and 'they're' then I will drop you faster than if I was holding a burning hot potato. Heck, I'll probably make some grammar mistakes as well but I won't do it all the time.
  • You must be ok with swearing, some violence and romance. It won't be intense but if you don't like the thought of blood and such then I'm afraid this isn't for you (why are you even looking here? It says it's a vampire RP).
  • I would like it if we talked OOC often as it would improve the chances of us carrying on this RP. Also if you could help me create the universe our characters would be in so that I wouldn't be worried if you don't like something about the universe that I made.

Plot A:

Muse A is a wealthy (wo)man who often walks down through the streets of the capital. Muse B is a vampire who runs into Muse A and somehow (whether it be through persuasive talking or pickpocketing) convinces Muse A into taking him/her into his/her home. Once it turns night Muse B reveals that s/he is a vampire and forces Muse A to become their 'feeder'. Muse A has to deal with this fact and live knowing that s/he will be Muse B's 'feeder' for the rest of their lives. They then begin to improve their relationship and gain feelings for each other.

Muse B must be strong enough to overpower Muse A otherwise this won't work!

Plot B:

Muse A is a vampire who usually lurks around the poorer parts of the capital to find someone to feed on before leaving them. Muse B is a beggar that catches Muse A's eye and is kidnapped by Muse A (or convinced to follow him/her back to his/her house). Muse A then feeds on Muse B after making them feel at home and keeps them to feed on for a couple days. Muse B either tries to escape or simply lives with being trapped inside Muse A's house. Their relationship then proceeds to improve and gain feelings for each other.

I would prefer it if Muse A was wealthy but it doesn't matter if s/he isn't.

I don't mind whether I RP as Muse A or B or whether I RP as a male or female. Simply reply in the comments below or send me a PM that you're interested in this RP! Just make sure you specify what plot you would like to do and whether you want to be Muse A or B and what gender you want to be.

Some interesting ideas you have there, if you are still open please don't hesitate to send me a pm. If I were to pick a plot myself the first one seems more interesting of the two, but the second has its lure.

i would be interested in plot two. i wouldn't mind playing male or female, i'm well versed with both so it'd probably be up to you which role you wanted to play. i think i'd just slightly prefer to play female though, as i usually end up playing the male a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back