• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [ mxf ] [ action, romance, drama, adventure, etc ]

my tummy hurts

pretty boys bite
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone! I'm looking for a couple of RPs to help keep me occupied. I'm over the age of 25 so I'd like my roleplay partners to please be 21+. Looking for people who are wanting to create a fun story. If you have a problem with the roleplay, please let me know before you decide to ghost to see if we can fix the issue. If not, give me a heads up. I won't even ask questions, you just gotta let me know you're not interested.

• - Long term roleplays.
  • - Story driven with action, romance, drama, adventure.
  • - 1-5 paragraphs, no one liners please.
  • - I will roleplay over discord or forums, no PMs.
  • - No smut, I'm not interested in it. Mostly fade to black.
  • - You have to help advance the story and play side characters.
  • - A general preference but I prefer women playing male characters due to various bad run ins but I'm not opposed to men of course!
  • - I'm only wanting to play the female main lead right now. I'm not interested in doubling, but I play side characters.
Now for the actual interesting things; the RPs!

• Modern
    High School | College |Opposites Attract | Rich and Poor | Neighbors | Bands / Rival Bands
  • Fantasy
    Nobles and Commoners | Royalty and Thieves| Living Dolls |Demons and Angels |Mermaids and Pirates |Super Heroes and Villains | Elemental Powers | Steampunk | Time Travel | Arranged Marriages | Magic Boarding Schools | Magic Users
  • Pairings
    rich x poor | student x student | teacher x teacher | cop x robber | angel x demon | demon x human | angel x human | reaper x human | reaper x angel | bad boy/girl x good boy/girl | ghost x human | pirate x stowaway | jock x nerd | prep x goth | guardian x human | guardian x guardian | magician x apprentice | knight x healer | knight x knight | good x evil | prince/ss x commoner | prince/ss x thief | king/queen x knight | traveler x traveler

No fandoms.
Craving: Anything modern SoL with some supernatural twists involved.

Last edited:
Heyo! <3

If you don't mind either a roleplay that doesn't require a faceclaim, or a roleplay where my only faceclaims will be anime-style or drawn art in general, I am definitely open to roleplay with you!

I'm also open to all kinds of plots--(unfortunately, I've done too many ones that involve angel/demon/reaper/mermaids/vampires, and my last one was cop x thief/robber similar stuff, so that's the only couple ones I'd prefer to jump away from for now), but I don't mind a plot revolving around your craving. I'm a super indecisive person, so I've looked at all your lists and realize I can't decide on a favorite aaaah. So except with a few exceptions on my side, feel free to let me know what ideas you are most eager to try right now and I'll incorporate my thoughts to it!

Let me know if you don't mind roleplaying with me regardless!

? I’d assume you’re not interested in roleplaying with me then. Would you mind letting me know for sure?

Hello, I would be interested in doing a role play with you, by your descriptors I think our styles would go well together for a fantasy. If you agree with them PM me and we can start a post or ill give you my discord.

? I’d assume you’re not interested in roleplaying with me then. Would you mind letting me know for sure?
Hey, send me a PM with a narrowed down list of what you might like to do. c: I don't really check the actual forum outside the occasional bumping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back