• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Mutated Beginnings Rp

Benedict Carter

Benedict backed up behind the corner, slowly and quietly, like he was told to. At this point, he had no choice but to trust Alan could get them out of this. He wasn't sure what sort of creatures lay around the corner, he figured he could shock them to death, but also figured he'd get mauled in the process. As he was considering this he felt Sawyer's hand on him and her voice in his head. He looked at both Sawyer and Alan. He was nervous, and a bit skeptical that just that could subdue it. Nevertheless he was ready for whatever he had to do, after all it's either that or death. He looked over at Rain and Hanah, he hoped Hanah could bring herself together to fight the creatures, and Rain would cooperate with the others

[border]

• Hanah stayed back of Rain, she didn't know sure what was coming, but last time it was Wolf and she still remembers how he bited her bone spikes.
    A Common Man A Common Man Suggy Suggy Chthon Chthon Smollest Bean Smollest Bean
[/border]

Wolf grinned as while Briana left he commented “ no survivors ...”
Veltsu VI Veltsu VI
He started going along the hallway searching for the nurse and he started to follow her gaining speed it was only a matter of time before he strikes as he pulls out the suppressed pistol from behind his back and cocked it ready to kill. From out of the blue he grabbed her and pointed the gun straight to her forehead “ do you by any chance know where the director is?~” he says in a sly voice “ do you love counting? I know I do... I am going to count to three for you to tell me where the director is. One...Two...” he put the gun to her temple on her head @Wapiti

Alan Kresner

Alan nodded at them and motioned for them to move forward. He walked slowly and went right up to another corner. He heard the sniffing of the giant rat. He touched Sawyer and sent her a message. Tell Benedict to shock the rat in the neck. It will hurt it for a bit to give you the chance to make it go to sleep.

He heard doors being punched out, and then heard the rat squealing. He motioned for Sawyer to send that message quick to Benedict.

She readied herself, grabbing Benedict very lightly. Shock it's neck, then I'll be able to better target it. Can you do that? If we go on three? She looked to the other boy. She was asking him to risk his life for her and the others, and she barely knew him. She reminded herself to thank him when this was all over. Assuming either would remain when it was over.

Rain grits her teeth as she watches them. She could easily kill that stupid rat herself, but no they're using a risky non lethal plan. Rain looks out for other animals as Sawyer and Benedict prepare to attack the rat. Her skin turns gray and leathery like a rhinos as she watches to make sure nothing else attacks them.

((Im currently on very slow mobile data at the moment so my messages will be slow to send.))

Benedict Carter

He felt Sawyer grabbing him, and heard her instructions. He nodded determinedly, I can do that, just give me the instruction when to go . He was beyond feeling terrified by now. Now he was ready to fight out of this or die trying. He's determined than ever, especially since there's people outside the maze he needs to teach a lesson to when he gets out.

Alan Kresner

Alan gives up three fingers. Then two. Then one. "Go!" He motions for Benedict to go. The rat squeals and it crashes about trying to get to the group. Alan seizes up, and remembered the first time he did it. His eyes take him back to what had happend those years ago.

He saw his friends blood, and saw his all of his other friends being dragged away by the rat. Alan was hiding. Suddenly, he comes back to his senses and screams in shock. He falls to the floor and rubs his head. "No, no. This stupid rat!" He screams in pain and anger as he remembers his only true friend dying.

Benedict Carter

Benedict got ready in position to grab the rat to shock it, he could hear it's squealing noises get loud as it approached on the group. He knew he'd probably have only one opportunity to get it.
When told to go he, without delay, forcefully grabs the rat in his hands, with a strong grip he shocks it. It thrashes around, trying to break free and scratches at Benedict's hands, cutting them. He hears Alan behind him, but is focused on shocking it and keeping it from attacking until Sawyer gets it.

“HELP! SOMEONE! GET ME OUT OF HERE! YOU MUTANT ANIMALS BETTER NOT BE DOING ANYTHING YOU’RE NOT SUPPOSED TO,”he yelled out. He then remembered something. This place was high tech and maximum security. When he first got the job, he had been told that every room had a thingy so that if ever the staff/faculty is in danger, there’s always something that can help them. There was a certain phrase that he had to say, in his voice, in order for it to work. He tried remembering it.

He then remembered it and said it and a little robot popped out of a small microscopic hole in the wall and flew towards Adin and quickly removed the bonds.

[border]

• "Eager for put more dangerous monsters in maze, aren't you?"
    Briana was standing at front of Adin, between him and exit. There was blood and brain tissue at her hands, she had meet some guards at way to control room. They had tried to activate her collar, but at moment when they realized that she wasn't wearing it, she was already punching their stomach and then face, until there wasn't anything to punch.
    Lenny2000 Lenny2000 Reylo Reylo
[/border]

Luna groaned and rubbed her eyes, feeling her limbs ache. She sat up slowly and rubbed her messy hair. Looking to her left she checked to see what time it was and her heart jumped.
“Fuck fuck fuck.... shit I slept in.”
She jumped out of bed and raced around her room, getting dressed and brushing her hair. The young woman went into the bathroom and did her makeup and brushed her teeth. Panic gripped her tightly and she tried to remain calm. Her father wouldn’t appreciate her carelessness. Heading out into the hall and locking her apartment door behind her, she walked quickly, ready to make her rounds. But as she journeyed further into the Facility, she noticed how quiet it was, and the lack of guards or activity. Caution came to mind and she took slower steps. She decided to head to the cafeteria, which was normally a hub of activity in the mornings. Luna pushed open the door to find very few patients, something which made her slightly suspicious. She noticed one in particular who burned his own food. The young woman remembered small bits about him, only things Sally had told her. He wasn’t one of Luna’s regulars. All she could remember was that he didn’t speak, but used ASL instead. Lord she hoped she remembered enough from her highschool classes. She approached Ben cautiously and waved. Her lips formed a small smile and she wrinkled her nose for a moment as she tried to remember. Finally getting it, she slowly signed to him and spoke out loud, making sure she had his attention.
“Hello, may I sit here?”
Luna was sure if he was deaf, or just mute.
PenguinFox PenguinFox

Last edited:
..... three” he pulled the trigger blowing her brains out ( gone for inactivity)leaving the corpse on the floor he wiped the blood off his suppressed pistol and he made started pondering around the quiet halls. “I wonder where catgirl is cuz I need that serium...” he comments to himself.

As he walks across the hallways of dead guards he runs his fingers alongside the wall as he remembers more and more from his darkened memory. He remembers his parents in niceness and kindness as it brings back his only happy thoughts. “ i don’t remember when I last saw my parents ....” he says to himself solemnly only to fall to his knees and weep of the devastation around him as the blood that was spilt cannot be undone ...

As he wrapped his eyes started to turn grey as his support brace started cracking “ you cannot escape the past...” a ghostly voice head said to him. His head jerked up to only see nothing. “ we will haunt you foreverrrr” he ghostly voices said as he starts to whimper *

Last edited:

[border]

• "There is 2 choises, either you join whit your friends to pile or do what i said. Now how it is?"
    Briana snapped her vertebras, threateningly.
    Lenny2000 Lenny2000 Reylo Reylo
[/border]

As whenever Fay was nearby him the uncontrollable crying stopped and the ghostly voices disappeared . A small smile came whenever he saw her smile and he started to scratch her ears in his arms. He continues to smile as he held her with love and care and hugged tenderly to her burying his head to her shoulder “ thank you Fayette...” he scratched lightly behind her ears he way she liked it.

He smiled as he put the serium into the rings as they are now blessed with the power “ this is for you ....” he smiles as he offers her one of the bone rings . The ring has a form of influence to her as if it were talking to her drawing her in and in and in like a void of obsession and intrest into it .

He smiled as he put it in the palm of her hand as he put his on and offered his hand to her to go to the cafeteria for some food. Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Mutant 777
Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Fayette didn't think lot, just put bone ring to her finger when she saw puppyboy to put ring to his own finger. Then she taked hold of his hand and smiled to him.
"Friends for ever?"

He smiled as he held her hand walking past the dead bodies of guards “ friends forever and ever” soon enough they saw the two stragglers that are suprisingly not dead “ excuse me ?” He asked Luna_Marie Luna_Marie Luna , “ why aren’t you dead yet ?” He slowly pulled out his bone and barb wire club and tilted his head at her with a soft smile still holding the girls hand

Benedict Carter

Benedict struggled with the rat, waiting for Sawyer to put it to sleep. After a few moments he couldn't hold onto it anymore, it broke free, the shocks barely even affecting it. It ran away from Benedict, and leapt onto Sawyer with immense strength. Benedict, who's hands were now cut up from being scratched, scrambled to his feet to try and get the rat off her, but it was a second too late. It was feasting on Sawyer's body. While it was still and distracted, Benedict motioned to the others to get out of here, he was shaking and looked traumatized as he tried not to think about what just happened.

((Killed off Sawyer due to inactivity))

Adin Kolansky
Adin snarled, no answer. He hesitated for a moment and sighed. “Fine. I’ll help.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back