• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Mutated Beginnings Rp

Benedict Carter

"Although there is someone in particular who I wouldn't mind if they died in here," Benedict replied, glaring angrily at Rain, "Alan is right, we must stick together, no fighting each other until we're out of this shit

Rain glares back at Benedict before turning to Hanah "C'mon we might as well follow them" She says motioning to Alan, as she starts walking. Rain nails turn into long claws and her teeth sharpen into fangs as she walks.

Alan Kresner

Alan walks quietly, being in front of everybody. He goes in many directions and sighs. "This is even more complicated than the last time." Alan says. Alan looks at Benedict and speaks to him. "I thought he would help us. But he is clearly against us." Alan says, talking about Wolf. "We should make sure that when he dies, it is slowly." Alan says angrily. Alan seemed pretty scary but calmed down.

Wolf had snatched a piece of fabric and put it around his mouth and nose as he hides the ID card in his guard pocket. He then entered the computer room where he found aiden relaxing and working on the computer there. He pulled out his baton and put it on shock mode and grabbed aiden from behind the chair. Being merely inches away from shocking him with 400 volts of electricity “ delete patient files ...all of them.....” he demanded in a neutral dark tone. Half of his eye was on his body to make sure he wasn’t doing any funny business and if he were to pull any he would have busted a fuse and simply bludgeoned him till his body was unrecognizable with the savagery inside that was gaining.

Reylo Reylo

Last edited:
Adin gasped as he was taken from behind. He glared at the baton and held out his hands. “Please! Please! Don’t hurt me!”he pleaded. After Wolf threatened him, he quickly got on his computer, but put his hands on his forehand. “What am I doing...?”he mumbled aloud. He quickly deleted the files and then turned his chair to face Wolf, an angry look on his face. “You happy now, doggy?”

Wolf smiled devilishly as he pulled back his baton and said a phrase that some computers use “ thank you for your cooperation” he then slammed the baton in the temple of his forehead almost instantly knocking him out . He then found some spare zip ties lying around as he grabbed four and dragged the unconceous body to the mainframe of the system and tied every limb to every corner of the mainframe as it was very electric. “ since you love electronics I hope this will help... » he smirked as he took his higher authority keycard and walked out of the room turning off the lights and locking the door. He slid the higher authority keycard into one of his pockets as he pulled back ontop of his chest the guard “Wilson” keycard and kept the black bandana on still over his mouth and nose Reylo Reylo

Adin woke up, waking up in darkness. He tried to move his arms, but he found he couldn’t. He then realized he was muffled and blindfolded. He started moving about in his bonds.

Wolf walks down to the armoury and shows his ID badge of adin. The person behind the counter says that there is only pistols available. He sighs and orders two with as well with ammunition his eyes looked Into the soul of the person behind the counter as he gives him enough to last a good while. Wolf reloads the pistol and reaches for a suppressor that was on the counter as the person behind the armoury widens his eyes. He calmly attaches the suppressor on and as the person is about to press an emergency button he turns the pistol to the armoury officer and fired the gun at him silencing the threat. He sighs and holsters both the guns behind his back near the support spinal cord as he walks out of the armory leaving the corpse and locking the door with the ID card. His journey now is towards The one that betrayed him and sent him to the guards after the interrogation....

@Wapiti

Sawyer never was one for all the fighting. The others bickered, arguing over who would die, who would work together. It was all so.... tiring. Tiring was, at least, the word she would use for it. She'd been silently slipped away, straight into the maze but her quiet demeanor kept her from engaging anyone else. Sure, it was frightening, terrifying. Touching the ground gave a sense of fear, terror, depravity, and worst of all hopelessness. She'd been placed in not long after a few of the others, but she was a bit more scared than she was willing to admit.

She didn't need to touch the others to see the fear etched in some of their faces, especially Benedict's. She didn't blame him with all several others threatening him. He seemed nice, sat by her at least, and that was all she could ask for in a place like this.

"Guys..." She had to force herself to call out, her voice cracking at the lack of it's use. Something about never socializing caused you to have poor outreach skills, even when it could mean life or death.

Last edited:
He saw Sally and was about to pull out the gun but then suddenly stopped .. “ you need more than just yourself Wolf...” his eye pupils shrink again as he turns around but saw no one talking “ the heck was that...” he talks to himself but then he hears it again “ I’m in your head silly... you need some friends if you want to achieve your dark goal...”

He staggers a bit and goes to a private place and places his back to the wall digging his nails to his head “ this can’t be happening.. I’m too young to go crazy “ he pleads to himself. “ don’t be such a wuss, just do as I say and you’ll be fine ... remember to trust your gut...” the thing in his head fades away as he walks down to the patient bay and uses the ID card to open up the cells Veltsu VI Veltsu VI ” hey girls here’s the deal, we work together till we get out of this hell hole or you can perish when this place crumbles....” he slides down the suppressed pistol meaning that he means business. PenguinFox PenguinFox He then spotted Ben as well walking his way to the cells as Wolf stopped him “ so.. are you in ? “ He asks persuasively

Last edited:

Benedict Carter

"But why.. why would he be against us? We're the same as him. He should know as well as we do how evil the guards are. We need to get rid of anyone who's a threat here." Benedict replied, a little bit unsettled at what Alan says, but was thinking the same thing.

He was admittedly pretty scared right now, the experiments and tests given to him in the past have been traumatizing, so he has no reason to think this will be any different. He tries to hide his fear from the others, not wanting to be mocked by rain or the others.

He then heard a quiet voice call out, he looked up, unsure of where it came from. He hadn't noticed that Sawyer go into the maze, given how quiet she was. He didn't know her much at all, but at least she wasn't among the patients wanting him dead, so she's good.

[border]

• Hanah stayed behind Rain, looking carefully when Sawyer approached guys.
    "I wouldn't have courage to do that."
    Hanah whispered.
    A Common Man A Common Man Suggy Suggy Chthon Chthon Smollest Bean Smollest Bean
[/border]

Wolf smirked at he patted Fay’s head cutely as he walks up to Briana. Of course she can betray him at any time but it was worth the risk, she was a valuable asset for the plan. “ you mean the shock collar, of course, you only deserve your full potential~“ he went behind Briana and dismantled the collar freeing her from the limitations “ there you go~”

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

She avoided contact with anyone, knowing that touching someone could be entirely crippling given the circumstances. Still, she wished she could comfort Hannah who looked terrified and completely unsettled.

Saw her clung close to Bennett, unsure how to approach this maze. Still, she looked to Alan and Rainn to lead the way. It was going to be a very long journey ahead of them, and she wasn’t prepared.

Adin wiggled more in his bonds. “Help!”He called out. “HELP! SOMEONE!” he cried out.

As it took a while for them to respond he leaned his back towards the wall and he started playing with something in his pockets. They felt boney and hard but yet In a circular shape. He pulled it out and inspected it to himself only very carefully as it was a ring made out of bone . Well, he made four of them. The bone rings had a small bone in it. Completely empty as he sighed. The rings were meant to give powers to the wearers but simply don’t have any thing inside the rings. He needs to go into the lab in order to achieve that goal.. meaning go through her...

Rain nods at what Hanah says. She sniffs the air actually using her enhanced senses for once and freezes. "Guys there us something up ahead, I can also hear it coming towards us." She says loud enough for everyone to hear.

Wolf grins as he pulls out the unsuppressed pistol “ ok here’s the plan, Briana, we have a hostage in the computer room who was supposed to be the technician of the maze and all, take my pistol and interrogate him to do your bidding, if he pulls anything funny blow his brains out. What I want is you to command him to make the game as hard as it can possibly be with the toughest beasts more paths, etc... just make it so difficult no one comes out alive. If someone does come out tho... put a bullet in his head and deal with the rest... once we are finished meet us at the enterance. Kill any that oppose you .” He grins at Briana and tosses the unsupressed pistol to her with two magazines out of the ten he received.

His focus then turned to fen as he starts to give out new commands “ I have a special task for you, I want you to get to that doctor lady, take her ID card, and use it to open the medical lab. Once your in there grab about four immortality “undying” serums and bring them back to me, kill her if she resists or if you have to I don’t mind, as long as you do it I’m ok”

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Alan Kresner

Alan shook his head when Benedict spoke. "Everybody is willing to betray you for their own goals. But, I don't trust people, so that is how I know." Alan said. He jumped when he heard Sawyer speak. "How did she get in here?"Alan asked with surprise. When Rainn said something was coming, Alan froze, but rememered his experiences before.

"Everybody, back away slowly. Breathe slowly, and don't make a sound. If you do, we are already dead." Alan said with a serious tone. He tried to make them back up, and motioned for them to hide behind the corner.

Sawyer was sure to breath silently, make sure that none of her breath was noticeable, that none of her footsteps were incriminating. As terrifying as this was, she made sure to quickly leap behind the wall, leaving more than enough room for everyone else. She wasn't sure if Alan was going to help them all live, but she imagined he was the best shot any of them had, and she'd follow him as a leader. She grabbed on to Alan's arm, letting herself make a silent connection.

What is it? She wasn't sure if he'd shrug her off, or if he'd push her away for touching him, but it was better than whispering, and at this point, she needed to know.

Alan Kresner

Alan was backing up when he felt Sawyer touch his arm. He was surprised and then heard her voice in his head. Some sort of telepathy. What do scientists put in mazes? Animals, Alan said in his head. He went around the corner, and made sure to be quiet. He put his fingers to his lips to gesture for everybody not to talk, not even whisper.

He heard the noises, but it didn't make him that nervous, as he had dealt with them before. We can't fight them straight on. We have to be smart about this, and think outside the box. I have seen tougher men than me ripped to shreds because of these creatures, Alan said to Sawyer in his head.

She took into account what he had said. They had no real weapons besides whatever they could do, obviously leaving Sawyer with nothing but hand-to hand combat that would obviously go south (especially considering she'd never fought a day in her life). Rainn could likely take care of herself, but Hannah seemed terrified, and she wasn't sure she'd get past that long enough to fend off creatures. Sawyer didn't know what Benedict could do, same with Alan, but she had faith that all together, they could do it.

So what if we... well, what about Rain? She at least has characteristics of a fighter, and you seem... prepared. She was racking her brain for ideas, but she knew little about fighting. An idea came to her, but she wasn't sure it was any good, and it was more than terrifying to say the least. Do we have to fight it? I know this sounds crazy, but maybe if we... I might be able to find a pressure point and maybe we could get it to sleep. Maybe we could... I don't know. She somewhat shrunk into herself for even suggesting the idea, maybe it was best if she just leave it those who were better than she was.

Alan Kresner

That witch can't even take on that giant rat. Alan frowned but shrugged when she said that he was experienced. When she suggested that they didn't have to fight it but use a pressure point to get it to sleep, he nodded. Over the years I did this, I noticed that the pressure point was the neck. But, you have to be very careful about this. You should tell the others. Alan gave her a thumbs up and a smile.

Releasing her grip on Alan, she moved to the other three, She used one hand to grab on to Bennett, and the other she placed between the shoulders of Rain and Hannah, touching both of them.

Alan says the rat has a pressure point. It's neck can be used to put it to sleep, and this will allow us to get past it. He says he knows how, that we should follow his lead, are you ready? Her eyes were doe like, soft and round, she looked at each of them with both fear and will. A strange combination, but she trusted this plan... mostly. She just hoped Alan realy knew what he was doing. Otherwise, things wouldn't end well for any of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back