• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Musicals (Detailed)

GreyZone

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! My name's GreyZone and I'm looking for a partner who's interested in an RP based on a musical. I tend to enjoy darker and more historical shows. If you would like writing samples, I would be more than happy to provide them.

My favorites are as follows:
  • Miss Saigon
  • Hamilton
  • Phantom of the Opera/Love Never Dies
  • Anastasia
A little more about me and my RPing:
  • I'm on Eastern time in the U.S., and tend to be very constant when involved in a story
  • I do work hard to maintain worthwhile writing, grammar, and sentence structure
  • Characters are a stronger suit for me than plot; however, I do tend to spend too much time scheming
  • I love dark, gritty, emotional stories
  • I don't mind playing male or female characters
  • I enjoy romance, but I prefer to have other plot points involved. I do not enjoy excessive action, magic, aliens, robots,anime etc.
Feel free to respond here if you're interested! I'm looking forward to hopefully working with you.

O.O
I ALREAY LOVE YOU! I'm so interested you have no idea! I had a Phantom RP a long time ago, and it was so fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back