Music Music

I've never played animal crossing, so naturally I have never heard any animal crossing music. How would you describe it?

No lyrics, but this sound of light sound of mi (as in fo, la , mi, so, ti,da) in different orders.

I've been listening to a few songs from The Umbrella Academy soundtrack, a lot of Kikuo, and Babuchan (Vocaloid!) and a playlist I made from one of my older relationships while I write sometimes.

I listen to a lot of Synthwave back when Hotline Miami and Drive came out, but lately I've been listening to the Cyberpunk 2077 soundtracks. It's really good when I drive throughout the city and take in the scenery.

I'm listening to the golden oldies mostly from the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s. I highly recommend them try out the Beach Boys, and Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons!

This was the last thing I’ve listened to recently. I thought this was awesome! A visual representation of music.

I listen to a wide, yet closed variety of music
currently in my ears is hotel california
I've been hooked on Togetherness 1 tho

I guess I should put some of what I've been listening to on here....

I've been doing some Beatles, definitely The Black Keys (favorite band), Muse, This song called The Green Manalishi by Kadavar which is a cover of a fleetwood mac song.

For some strange reason, when talked about music, I go through some ‘phases’ when listening to music, for all I could know I can go to listening to nostalgic The Living Tombstone songs to going back to having that one song on repeat 24/7, pretty weird stuff.

So I really don’t have like.. a favourite/special song or taste in music, so I’ll just bother everyone with I’ve been listening these past days.

From.. Absolutely nowhere???? I began listening to hard ass rock and metal songs, just because I found a song my a group named ‘Solence’ called ’The Animal In me’ and have been addicted to the band ever since lmao2EAD2C39-6DE3-40D7-8B1D-1A1FF8B1C444.jpeg

Even though I just mentioned that one song I got addicted to and love, I seriously recommend giving a try to ‘Blackout’, also from Solence, completely loud and a serious head bopper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back