Murder: The Ties that Bind

Akibahara said:
Original Character.
Yes, many of the characters in the story will be OC's. I'm gonna allow other universes, but I don't know if I should limit it, some characters will have a extremely easy time killing the Shadows. 

JayJay said:
Which means he came up with it himself, I had no idea what OC meant for months after I heard it until someone told me "they made their own character"
Thats what I thought, but thank you for clarifying it up for me! :P

RainbowWave said:
Yes, many of the characters in the story will be OC's. I'm gonna allow other universes, but I don't know if I should limit it, some characters will have a extremely easy time killing the Shadows. 

Thats what I thought, but thank you for clarifying it up for me! :P
I mean, will players be allowed to bring in OCs. :o

Target selected, kill selected, vigilante kill selected, update in the process of writing. 
Yo, can someone count the votes? I'm busy writing.

Night votes:

1 vote =

Lann

Adachi

Dallas

Molly

2 votes =

Annie 
Goodbye, mah people

truman-says-goodbye-meme-generator-in-case-i-dont-see-ya-good-afternoon-good-evening-and-fuck-off-00b1df.jpg

Also, since I'm not doing much I'll be counting the votes, and Aki, you forgot to take my name of the list of survivors. And you people should be ashamed of yourselves for voting on Annie, she's a mom, she haz babi, omigod a babi

Votes for Choose-Your-Own-Adventure, shown to everyone NOW:

Option A=2

Option B=1

Option C=2

To all dead pplz: Your "Interlude" will be coming shortly. You'll be reunited with the survivors pretty quickly. xD  
First, however, you must offer your asshole to the Devil so he brings you back.

Akibahara said:
To all dead pplz: Your "Interlude" will be coming shortly. You'll be reunited with the survivors pretty quickly. xD  
First, however, you must offer your asshole to the Devil so he brings you back.
Offer my assholed to devil? Wasn't Bigby gay enuff already?

By the way, Annie will be GMing while I'm gone as NPCs. Her character is officially eliminated, so she figured to minus well offer her.

Akibahara said:
By the way, Annie will be GMing while I'm gone as NPCs. Her character is officially eliminated, so she figured to minus well offer her.
OH OH OH, CAN I BE A BAD GUY AS WELL?!

*raises hand*

[QUOTE="The Gil]OH OH OH, CAN I BE A BAD GUY AS WELL?!
*raises hand*

[/QUOTE]
Yo' ass is about to revive.

[QUOTE="The Gil]Oh, 'ight.
*crosses arms*

[/QUOTE]
READ I'm uncultured READ! Damn, that sounds retarded with the '@'. There goes my Uncle Ruckus idea. D:< 
So, a TeamSpeak or Ventrillo OOC server--thoughts? :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back