Murder: The Ties that Bind

I'm tempted to make a photoshopped pic of all the people on Mikasa's bus on a clip art pic of a bus. Then it shall say NORTH TRAVEL HYPE BUS or something. xD

[QUOTE="Lunar-Eclipse]I'm tempted to make a photoshopped pic of all the people on Mikasa's bus on a clip art pic of a bus. Then it shall say NORTH TRAVEL HYPE BUS or something. xD

[/QUOTE]
Sorry Mikasa! >_< The bus will go where the group votes it too, but don't worry, what happens after the Dam is quite interesting... and that's when the survivors get to travel the world! :o

[QUOTE="Lunar-Eclipse]I'm tempted to make a photoshopped pic of all the people on Mikasa's bus on a clip art pic of a bus. Then it shall say NORTH TRAVEL HYPE BUS or something. xD

[/QUOTE]
"The most "bus"-siest of busses!" xD

I'll start the RP tomorrow @ the designated 12:00pm-2:00pm. Either or. 
*Pops open a beer* Man oh man, it's been an eventful day! 
I'mma work on ROUND TWO on Microsoft Office Word...

Hooray for progress!

KrAJBkF.jpg

Just a question...Is Molly still injured? Who is still injured. I've got to figure out how to find/introduce myself and heal them all...

Elondora said:
Just a question...Is Molly still injured? Who is still injured. I've got to figure out how to find/introduce myself and heal them all...
Uhh, I believe Leo's NPCs and... that's it, but we're REALLY, REALLY going to need you shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back