Murder: The Ties that Bind

Whoa, oops. I accidentally took a nap but it looks like I woke up just in the nick of time. Anything important I should know before jumping in?

Not really, but Ariel is getting harassed by James Earl Cash and a few survivors are examining the buses.

AFK for two hours! 
UPDATE: Fuck, I'll be back @ midnight. I'll post the update @ 12:30-1:00am.

Klutzy Ninja Kitty] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6848-rainbowwave/ said:
@RainbowWave[/URL]
Elsa squirmed against the arms that held her, fighint as she felt the nails of the crossed dig deeper into her arms. Crimson drops of her own blood dripped down her arms. It was warm and stung. Elsa grunted and began to activate her powers, coating her arms in frost. She didn't notice at first when Molly threw the knife at the crossed's forehead, but finally did notice when the knife pearced through it's head. It nicked Elsa on cheek, leaving a cut, but other than that she was all right.

The corpse of the crossed fell to the ground, and Elsa sighed in relief. "We should probably take care of the other one too. Do you have any more of those throwing knives left? I think on the count of three I should lower that wall of ice and you show throw another knife at that other one's head." The needed to take care of it now. Elsa couldn't keep her wall of ice up forever.
Bigby took care of that. Read the post were I quoted Rainbow

Klutzy Ninja Kitty] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4755-the-gil/ said:
@The Gil[/URL]
Dang you guys are too fast. xD Ummm.... I guess I'll delete or edit my reply. lol.
Lol, just edit it. You still have to kill that crossed of yours anyway

Err I'm not sure what part needs to be edited, but I took out the part where Elsa asked Molly to help her kill the crossed. It's still alive? I thought that's what you meant when you said Bigby 'took care of that'. Sorry I'm lost. xD lol.

Bigby killed the one behind the ice wall you've made, and Molly throwed a knife at the one that was over you (not sure if it was a hit, but I guess so) 
If it wasn't a hit, I guess you could just put the head of the crossed in front of the flying knife path

Gotcha! Thanks! :)  
@RainbowWave

Just letting you know that someone killed the crossed we were fighting that was left behind the ice wall in case you missed it. If you did it's okay. I just noticed it myself. xD

[QUOTE="The Gil]Bigby kept analyzing the map, searching for the best choice. He still believed that North was the best place to be, but it was better to keep everything on check in case one of the plans went wrong. While Bigby was checking the map, the skinny masked man talked with him, but he didn't heard it, concentrated on the routes. He could probably cross all of that in his full wolf form, but he felt weaker. As if he couldn't go full wolf anymore. Maybe if he got angrier... No, this was a bit different. He was feeling as something was taken away from him. It didn't matter. It was best to check the buses outside, check their states. In his walk towards the buses he thought about lighting up another cigarette, but he noticed there was only four left in his pack. Better save it for later, don't know how much time this is going to take. The buses looked alright. One of them wasn't working, the other was being cleared. He approached the last one, hearing noises coming from inside. From the door, he saw the ice princess and the wounded girl from earlier having trouble with two crossed infected. While they were taking care of one, the other one broke the ice wall behind them, dashing towards Molly. Bigby run towards the crossed woman, placing his hand around her neck and making his nails grow inside it, making blood come out of it. The woman tried to spit blood at his face, but he turned his head to the side and tightened his grip. She still managed to scratch his face a little bit before life vanished from her when her neck broke down. He expected that the ice princess and the other woman would take care of the crossed they had upon themselves.

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Lunar-Eclipse]Is there enough people going on the buses? I need some for Mikasa's bus >_<

[/QUOTE]
I'll join Mikasa. Got no one to interact with. :P

Wait, people are getting on the buses? Have they left yet? Elsa still needs to get there with Molly. We just got caught up getting attacked by crossed. xD

Must. Stay. Awake. Must. Keep. Role playing. Must. Stay. Awake. Must. Get. 5. Stars. In. A. Photoshoot. For. The. Kim. K. Game. Must. Stay. Awake.

Oooh, I forgot to mention, but I will assign people to buses UNLESS you want to be in a specific bus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back