• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Murder Mystery

PenguinFox

The one an' only
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Your character gets invited to a luxurious mansion. There's everything anyone could possibly need to relax and get away from the world, except communications to the outside world. Your character only kind of knows the host of this getaway but accepts because it's all expenses paid, there's even a full staff of servants catering to any whim.

Once settled in things go wrong....

Someone dies....or is murdered. One by one the guests will be axed off until there is only the killer left, or the killer is caught.

{This RP will be played similarly to the show Who Dunnit;
Step 1: Someone dies
Step 2: Guests investigate the murder
Step 3: Guests 'plead their case' in the diary room. Everyone does their best to describe how the murder happened and who they think did it.
Step 4: The person with the worst case will be killed next and previous steps will repeat, or if everyone correctly guesses the killer they are set free and the killer taken away}

[ Another version I had of this is where the objective is to solve puzzles to get out rather than find the killer, if this sounds more appealing, let me know ^^]

People who may be interested, or just want to rp with me ;) McMajestic McMajestic Luna_Marie Luna_Marie L Lutalica

The main thread: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/who-dunnit.342421/

Last edited:
Yay, I'm interested. Haven't seen Who Dunnit so I'm not sure how this will go, hopefully good though. I like murder mysteries anyway so I look forward to it.

alright, I'll go ahead and start work on it, and tag you all when I'm done. Thank you for your interest ^^

Your character gets invited to a luxurious mansion. There's everything anyone could possibly need to relax and get away from the world, except communications to the outside world. Your character only kind of knows the host of this getaway but accepts because it's all expenses paid, there's even a full staff of servants catering to any whim.

Once settled in things go wrong....

Someone dies....or is murdered. One by one the guests will be axed off until there is only the killer left, or the killer is caught.

{This RP will be played similarly to the show Who Dunnit;
Step 1: Someone dies
Step 2: Guests investigate the murder
Step 3: Guests 'plead their case' in the diary room. Everyone does their best to describe how the murder happened and who they think did it.
Step 4: The person with the worst case will be killed next and previous steps will repeat, or if everyone correctly guesses the killer they are set free and the killer taken away}

[ Another version I had of this is where the objective is to solve puzzles to get out rather than find the killer, if this sounds more appealing, let me know ^^]

People who may be interested, or just want to rp with me ;) McMajestic McMajestic Luna_Marie Luna_Marie L Lutalica
Interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back