• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Murder Mystery! (Structured RP)

amybri18

"After all this time?"/"Always"
Hey! I was wondering if anybody would be interested in a Murder Mystery RP. The plot hasn't been figured out yet, apart from the fact that someone has been murdered, and we have to find out who the murderer was. One of the players would be the murderer, but only I and the murderer would know. It is everyone's job to figure out which one amount them is the murderer. I won't be playing as a character, I'll be NPCs and the world. Since this is a structured RP, I decided whether your characters choice works or not. If your interested in the concept, please reply to this thread. We will need 6-10 players (not including me).

See ya!

~amybri18

Im totally interested, but would it be possible to get more information once you have figured things out a little better?

Charmaine said:
More information would be needed before I can confirm but for now this sounds good :)
Hailee said:
I'm interested if I could get more information?
HollyLeafForever said:
Im totally interested, but would it be possible to get more information once you have figured things out a little better?
GhastlySquash said:
Always down for a good murder mystery, just kinda let me know when it gets started.
I'm glad your all interested! To be fair, I didn't think anybody would reply. Anyways, I have figured out abit of the plot. I was thinking it would be abit like Cludo (if you haven't played that game, then your missing out on life xD ), so we'd be in a sort of mansion and the person who lived there died. But to add a little twist, every night another person dies, whether it be a suspect (you guys) or someone else who lives in the mansion (such as servants or the owners family).

Interested!

It'll be cool if there is mysterious message or hints like what we usually see in detective shows.

[QUOTE="too much idea]Interested!
It'll be cool if there is mysterious message or hints like what we usually see in detective shows.

[/QUOTE]
Great! I was actually thinking of PMing people hints and messages and stuff like that, so there will be!

Kuroi01 said:
I'm interested, murder mysteries are always fun ^^
Great!

We know possibly have 6, we'll just see if anyone else wants to join.

Hailee said:
awesome well keep me posted !
Ok, great! I've already started work on the RP thread. I have started on the post IC post, but need to know more about the characters before I continue. The thread will probably be up tomorrow for those who are interested. ( :) )

Well whenever you've got it all figured out I'd be interested in hearing!

*Laughing at how well an RP based around murder fits my username* I'll just lurk about here, if you don't mind :D

L

HollyLeafForever said:
Sounds amazing
TheWeirdPhilosopher said:
Well whenever you've got it all figured out I'd be interested in hearing!
Macbeth said:
*Laughing at how well an RP based around murder fits my username* I'll just lurk about here, if you don't mind :D
[QUOTE="Salty Pug]If you still have space, I'm interested!

[/QUOTE]
Superboi360 said:
Me ish interested!
OK, the thread will be up later today.

I think being in this would be awesome. I've played the game before, and I think it would be awesome to rp something similar. I can post every day as well. So let me know if you are still interested! Thanks!

Abigail said:
Hi, I love a good murder mystery, so I'm definitely interested if there's still space :D
IAmQwerty said:
I think being in this would be awesome. I've played the game before, and I think it would be awesome to rp something similar. I can post every day as well. So let me know if you are still interested! Thanks!
Great!

Kousa said:
Is that thread up yet? c:
It will hopefully be up later. I just have to finish the locations and rules, then I'll put it up ( :) )

Sounds pretty cool, definitely interested in case there would still be a free spot. ^_^

BobbyW said:
Sounds pretty cool, definitely interested in case there would still be a free spot. ^_^
Great!

HollyLeafForever said:
So how long do you think till the thread is up?
Hopefully tonight, maybe tomorrow. I'm trying my best to fit it in!

Are there still slots? I'm ready to play on any side whether it be the murderer's accomplice, a suspect, or a detective. I can post everyday if needed. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back