• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Murder Games

It's truly amazing too feel the rest suffer in your hands when it's not physically you, you can still manage to laugh at them as they tear each others limbs off when there is no other choice, they will become overwhelmed and choose the last option.(not really no it isn't ;0; this is a lie this is not well oh lord )

Last edited by a moderator:
For Antone who wants to become the murderer please not publicly tell your intention. It's no longer a guessing game and the rp lost all the fun :(

I'd wanna join! And I dunno if she is really spreading information about her intentions in the roleplay, but ya know it's pretty fun to know, just saying

Ya know what let's just kinds forget this I feel like this is gons turn into something else here ¯\_(•H•)_/¯ I feel happy someone protected me tho

Let's keep it friendly here...

So many people to choose from! I may just end up picking someone at random haha. Anyone else interested in being co-owner? Wouldn't hurt to have more than one, just in case.

Ohhohohoho oh oooooooooooooh!!!!! I want to join!

Negative character development is so interesting, I love it, and it seems like this rp would be full of it. !!!! ( * w *

This looks pretty entertaining, and I've never been in an rp before where your OC could die at any moment.

I'd love to participate, whether as one of the murderers or a participant, but unfortunately I don't think I have the time to spend on Co-Owning it because of the extreme amount of schoolwork I'm ignoring right now, but need to work on.

It'd be great if you joined!! I agree, I love negative character development as well.

Deciding on murderers/co owners, will update you all as soon as it's chosen! The thread should be up in the next few days.

I want to be a co-owner *raises hand with enthusiasm*

"This band saves lives." ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

*raises hand*

I mean I posted fairly recently, be just to make sure lol

Hi everyone, sorry for disappearing for a little while. Been a little busy on my end. I'll have the thread posted when things die down.

Ah, that's okay, real life comes first.

This was probably better for me too, since this is the last week of the semester with finals and all.

There was a lot of catching up on latework ( ; w ; |||||

That being sad I can't wait!

Looking forwards to it.

.。.:*☆ヽ(*゜▽゜*)ノ.。.:*☆

I am very interested as well. I don't think being a killer should be secret to the other rpers though, some of the most interesting things to read and write are the minds of the criminally insane, plus in most rps its more fun when the murderer and victim work together on a post where someone is killed. That, also makes it easier for your killers to be more involved in the story. Just an idea though, either way I still would like to join, I can play a murderer and a victim.

Oh snap, my computer did this weird thing where it only showed one page, the first page and then after I posted it showed 4 other pages of replies and I feel like my contribution is very late lol ><

Hey guys, I'm so, so sorry for the disappearance. I'm going through a difficult time at the moment, and my life took an unexpected turn for the worst. I realized that I just don't have the energy nor the motivation to run this roleplay. I'm handing full ownership and responsibility to my co owner, if they want it, so they have full control over what happens to the roleplay. If this start to get better on my end, I may pop in again and join the roleplay, but as it is now, I'm going to have to take a break from everything. I'm so sorry, guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back