• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mortal Kombat: The Next Generation

Roman

How troublesome...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Ask questiobs or just chat. No fighting or arguing, it annoys me and gets out of hand to quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
When was this made ?

Also can i be Jason Voorhees just in spirit in another body and then i get forcefully cleansed which weakens the want to murder.

I gots a question: Are the parents able to interact at all in the thread? I don't necessarily mean that they'll be fighting (at least I hope not...they're too old!) but instead interact in some way, like with Sonya maybe she can come out of retirement, but never really do any sort of fighting and just help her son out through her cell phone and through the communicator on his bracelets?

Isune said:
I gots a question: Are the parents able to interact at all in the thread? I don't necessarily mean that they'll be fighting (at least I hope not...they're too old!) but instead interact in some way, like with Sonya maybe she can come out of retirement, but never really do any sort of fighting and just help her son out through her cell phone and through the communicator on his bracelets?
Yeah, you would just have to tell what they're saying. They're pretty much you NPC's if they are alive.

Morbuskid said:
When was this made ?
Also can i be Jason Voorhees just in spirit in another body and then i get forcefully cleansed which weakens the want to murder.
This was made a while ago. I'm gonna bring it back though. Also, you can be Jason.

Isune said:
Hey @Vizriel , you wanna make the first post? I don't really know what to post.

or anyone? xD
I didn't make my character yet, I'm still coming up with stuff xD

My character feels so underpowered compared to everyone else xD at least he learned from Sonya blade, a lady who somehow managed to survive all the mortal kombats!

Isune said:
My character feels so underpowered compared to everyone else xD at least he learned from Sonya blade, a lady who somehow managed to survive all the mortal kombats!
I kinda want a seen where your dad shows up, you have an argument, and then i come from out of nowhere and kill him xD

I think either Sonya or John would do that already xD You know what? I'm gonna give him Sonya's leg grab! And her kartwheel! He deserves it.

Isune said:
Your character isn't underpowered. You just have to spice him up a little more. Add some variety to his abilities. I'm sure Roman will approve.

I can come with something for the opening post if @Roman is cool with it.

I was probably gonna come up with a couple more characters too. It will be boring without some more enemies to fight against.

Well Sonya doesn't have much, and those gauntlets aren't exactly made for fighting. I can't really think of much else he'd be able to do.

Vizriel said:
Your character isn't underpowered. You just have to spice him up a little more. Add some variety to his abilities. I'm sure Roman will approve.
I can come with something for the opening post if @Roman is cool with it.

I was probably gonna come up with a couple more characters too. It will be boring without some more enemies to fight against.
I'm cool with it.

Isune said:
Well Sonya doesn't have much, and those gauntlets aren't exactly made for fighting. I can't really think of much else he'd be able to do.
If you want to add some stuff to your character, you can drop a few ideas here and I'll tell you what's okay.

Well...maybe he could use energy rings like his mom did?...or he could pilot a drone with them?

Isune said:
Well...maybe he could use energy rings like his mom did?...or he could pilot a drone with them?
The drone idea sounds good, if it has a autopilot that is. If it doesn't, how will he fight attackers that manage to get pass the drone and to him.

it'll most likely follow a signal around him and just float around him...could it have a cloaking device?

Isune said:
it'll most likely follow a signal around him and just float around him...could it have a cloaking device?
Yeah, but the cloaking device would only work for a certain amount of time. Maybe the device could have a battery.

hm...that could work, but I think John himself could use a extra something.

I don't think he needs a projectile...he already has a gun, but I feel like he's missing something,

Isune said:
hm...that could work, but I think John himself could use a extra something.

I don't think he needs a projectile...he already has a gun, but I feel like he's missing something,
What do you mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back