• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Multifandom Shenanigans (Casual) [CLOSED]

SkyChild

Not active

latest
Iridescence ★
"And I smiled, watching with amusement as dozens of hundreds of worlds collided, creating a gorgeous hybridization and plunging the universes into assorted chaos. A world that shouldn't be, brought into reality by my own hands. Iridescence, that was the word that came to my mind as everything before me shifted, twisted and turned. The phenomenon of certain surfaces that appear to gradually change color as the angle of view or the angle of illumination changes. Like a soap bubble, or the wings of a butterfly. So delicate and fragile, so... Mesmerizing. Unfortunately, the process did not nearly last as long as I had hoped, but the results were astonishing nonetheless. A dry desert biome, right next to a coniferous forest covered in snow. A world that defied the laws of nature. I quietly admired my creation, not realizing that I had done more than I originally wanted. Other realities in which magic existed and was made use of, or in which strange mythical creatures and human beings with marvellous abilities resided; it was like something you would see in comic books or movies, uncannily so. They fascinated me, and after seeing just how powerful some of them had been, my interest skyrocketed. As a result, I started to toy with them. How will they cope with this situation, and how will they react to meeting each other? Truth be told, this has nothing to do with my research. It is something I do for enjoyment.

However, I never would've thought that they would turn into a problem.
"

Hello there!
This is something I wanted to do for a while now, and today I finally decided to post this thread in search for partners. Yay! Basically, this would be a very light-hearted roleplay in which you can take the role of 1 - 2 characters from a fandom of your choice and go on a spontanous adventure with other characters. The plot is that an unknown villain has found a way to merge several universes into one, creating worlds in which nothing is the way it's supposed to be. You have fallen out of your world, and wound up somewhere unfamiliar. With new and strange people around you, how will you cope with the situation? Yes, I know. It's a bit of a ridiculous plot, but I've done this before about a year ago, and it was fun as hell. For more details about the plot, click the tab above.Your character can be the heroic, villainous, or neutral type, and you are free to do whatever you like. You can attempt to find a way to separate the universes again and find your way back home, turn against the other characters for your villainous intentions, or you can choose to accept your fate and try to live in this strange, new world.Judging from my experience, there may be times when nobody knows what to do next. If this occurs, I will step in and heroically save the RP from the brink of demise! -But I welcome everybody who is willing to contribute to the story and share ideas. My only request is that you write more than three sentences. Since this is a casual RP, one-liners are not welcome ( Sorry =( ). If your character is overpowered, they can still be used if their powers are nerfed. OCs are not allowed. That's about it for now, because I don't want to fill this thread with rules, haha. Thank you for checking out my thread, and if you're interested and/or have any questions, please post below! =)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back