• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (Multifandom LoZ Tears of the Kingdom) Legend of Zelda: Outwordly strangers IC

OOC
Here
Unknown plains
Noivian Noivian salti salti
"If this is an alternate version of your homeworld then perhaps this world version of your parents are different." Tanjiro guessed.
" So,if we find this Link and this Zelda....they might help us?" Zenitsu asked. "If they are connected to this Ganondorf then they will." Tanjiro replied.
"Just great...another world.also with demons..." Zenitsu said."Let's hope that we won't get killed.
" You have ties to this workd,right?" Muichiro asked Sami. " Even if it's another version of your world."

"Yes, that's right. I have a map as well, though I don't know how different the terrain might be..." With that, she set down her pack and pulled out the map, opening it up. "We just need a major landmark or two to figure out where we are... or perhaps a road with a sign. But since this world shouldn't be too different, I could potentially help you guys get around and survive while here?"

Mentions: SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Unknown plains
Noivian Noivian salti salti
"That would be really helpful. Thank you Sami!" Tanjiro replied. Zenitsu noticed a sign nearby. He went to check it out. " It says " Hyrule field" Does it ring a bell?" he asked.

Jules was walking up the road. It had been a few days since he ended up up in this strange world. It wasn't mobius, Jules figured that based on the lack of mobian animals he had seen. He hadn't seen his son, Sonic, or his wife, Bernadette, in the days since he ended up here. Did they think he was dead? Jules wasn't sure, nor did he want to think about it now.

The clanking and whirring noise that his robot body made when he walked fell into silence as his auditory sensors picked up something, or someone speaking in the distance. Adjusting the range on his sensors, he was soon able to pick up the conversation more clearly.

"Hyrule field? That confirms it. This definitely isn't mobius. Where the heck am I?" Jules thought, scanning the area, his visual sensors landing on a sign and a small group.

He started walking towards them, having hope, however small, they could explain where he was...

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Noivian Noivian salti salti

"Hyrule field?!" Sami shuffled the map about to the center. "But I had just left Hateno an hour ago! That shouldn't be possible. I should only barely be coming up on Fort Hateno..." She looked up from her map, looking about for landmarks. There was a bit of forest nearby, what looked like some ruins, and a small lake as well. More importantly, there was a massive tower in what looked like some kind of fortified compound off in the distance. Further away than that, she could finally get a good look at Hyrule castle - the place was in ruins, floating high above the ground, a thick red and black miasma seeping out from underneath and all around it. She felt her heart drop, looking upon it. "So this really is another world, then..." She shook her head, clearing it of sadness. "Well, regardless, if we want answers, we should probably head in that direction. Looks like there might be some kind of town over there. On my map it's in the same direction as Castle Town." She pointed at her map and then pointed in the direction of the tower. In the process, her eyes skimmed over what looked like some kind of blue monster approaching them. It looked like it was made of metal, or was wearing some kind of armor, but it didn't seem to move with the intent to attack, so for the most part she just watched it curiously.

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 salti salti Seabiscuit Seabiscuit

Hyrule field
Seabiscuit Seabiscuit salti salti Noivian Noivian
"Maybe going to those ruins would be a good idea." Tanjiro replied to Sami. " It seems this world be an alternate version of your world so there might still ve familliar landmarks." Zenitsu shakes like a leaf as he noticed the blue mechanical animal like being watching them." What....what are you?!" he shouts. " Zenitsu,don't worry! It mean us no harm! I can tell by his smell." Tanjiro replied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back