• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (Multifandon Loz Tears of the Kingdom) Legend of Zelda:Outworldly strangers OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I posted my characters. There is problebly chances that Inosuke will get mistaken for a Bokoblin or Moblin with that Boar mask of his. XD

Well, I’m certainly curious as to how the others would react to someone such and Abel, an lad who probably holds little respect for the dead (unless it’s someone he knows) and is more than fine with reviving something as an ghoul or zombie to fight for him.

I'm really not sure! I don't think Sami would take too kindly to someone like that, to be honest, but on the other hand she'd be super curious as to how something like necromancy is even possible.

Well, it’s not entirely necromancy, as Abel knows some other spells as per being an character from Dnd (if you want to know what sort of spells, essentially, Abelgard’s class is an Wizard), and can use other schools of magic such as Frostbite from the Evocation spell list. But yeah, Necromancy is still a big part of his spell list.

finally got my form in!! also i think since corrin has experience with the dead being brought back for combat, would find it in poor taste and have his own person issues with it…but recognizes it as a form of magic that some have the ability to use. just depends on the intent behind it.

also because of corrin’s pointy ears he’ll probably get mistaken for a hylian, only for others to realize this weird hylian can have a tail and turn into some horse-dragon beast… =w=

And that’s my second character done. Whew, certainly took more effort than I originally thought, but the Fear and Hunger series is certainly something full of lore and having no shortage of telling the multiple ways they an story can go (that, and it’s easy to get lost without use of an wiki).

I forgot to mention. You are freevto control the enemies( including the Phantom Ganon that the characters are facing right now) for your battles.

I’ll go ahead and respond tomorrow. Pretty busy today and I don’t think I would have much time to write today.

Sorry, can’t make a response today, got caught up with something. I’ll make one tomorrow, sorry for the wait

I'm still thinking if Link should talk or not in this RP. He will be one of the important NPCs of course. If he won't speak,Rauru's spirit will do it for him.

Personally, I think he should speak. Just because we the player can’t hear his voice, doesn’t mean he’s incapable or unwilling. There are points in the game where he makes gestures with his hands as if he were speaking, and other characters always react as if he talked, so I think he’s willing and able to speak, and the fact that we can’t hear it is just a design choice for the series now.

Also, I’ve been refraining from posting so others have time to read and catch up.

Personally, I think he should speak. Just because we the player can’t hear his voice, doesn’t mean he’s incapable or unwilling. There are points in the game where he makes gestures with his hands as if he were speaking, and other characters always react as if he talked, so I think he’s willing and able to speak, and the fact that we can’t hear it is just a design choice for the series now.
Then he will speak.

Okay. I finished one of my characters. How does his sheet look? Did I get everything?

Okay, so how many characters do we have now? Looks like we have quite a few soldiers and heroes, so this is shaping up to be interesting!

sorry for my absence !! i recently got a new job and am working from 2-11pm est so i've been learning and pretty tired recently, but feeling better now. i'm still very interested in this rp and if i'm still allowed in i just wanted to let everyone know my posts will either be in the early morning or late at night, if that's alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back