• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (Multifandom) Legend of Zelda: Outworldly strangers Interest check. ( Tears of the Kingdom)

SirPrompto15

One Thousand Club
This RP will take place during the events ot LoZ: Tears of the Kingdom

Ganondorf's awakening not only drawn Hyrule into darkness,sent Zelda into the past and weakened Link.

It also ripped the fabric and reached through other worlds. Some unfortunate inhabitants of thosr alternate worlds who came in contact with those gloom /malice portals found themselves dragged into them to Hyrule. The most powerful of these outworlders found themselves partly weakened as they crossed through.
Now the Outworlders must explore the kingdom of Hyrule,trying to find a a way to return home,not knowing that the only way to achieve this is to help Link,Zelda and the new sages to defeat the Demon King Ganondorf.

Rules
1.RPN rules apply here.
2.No god modding.
3. Over powered characters( like Goku,Supeman ,Saitama...) will be partly weakened.( To make sure characters are not overpowered.
4. You are allowed as many characters as you like.
5. Characters that battle together or can't be seperated( ex. A pokemon trainer and it's pokemons,Tanjiro and Nezuko) can count as one character.
I'll wait for a few posts of interest before posting the Character sheet.

CS: Fandom - (Multifandom Tears of the kingdom ) Legend of Zelda: Otherworldly strangers Character sheet

Last edited:
im still playing through totk, but highly interested !

Well, I’m certainly interested in something like this. Mind if I throw my hat into the ring and join?

Just posted the character sheet. Would you also be intrested in a OOC as well?
sweet, i should have my form ready by tonight! also, i think an ooc chat could be good while we wait for more people :3

Seems interesting. What are the limits for characters? Also will anyone be playing Link from this world?

Seems interesting. What are the limits for characters? Also will anyone be playing Link from this world?
Welcome aboard!
By character limits,do you mean the number of characters or power?
If the former, there is no character number limit. If the the former,overpowered characters( ex: Goku) are partly weakened
Link will be an NPC in this RP,so anymore can control him.

Ah, got it! I was wondering if maybe I could try out a new OC of mine, one who come from an alternate universe from BotW/TotK and is essentially the child of Link and Zelda from that universe?

Also it may help to post the links to the ooc and cs here, for ease of access.

Ah, got it! I was wondering if maybe I could try out a new OC of mine, one who come from an alternate universe from BotW/TotK and is essentially the child of Link and Zelda from that universe?
Sure thing! I'll shall post the links to the OOC and CS soon.

I will post the RP soon. I'm on my laptop right now and it's easier for me to copy and paste the link then on my tablet.

>:] Hey still looking for more people?

hey hey! Can I also throw a character into here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back