• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Multifandom High School thing.

The Fabulous Emerald

It's never illogical to be fabulous
| IC | OOC | CS |

Hello!

So, I've been thinking recently - I love multifandoms, and I love school RPs so why not combine the two? I am well aware that this sort of thing has been done before but they seem to have trouble taking off from the ground, or starting at all (whether the GM is busy, the RP doesn't get enough attention etc.). So, my infinite wisdom and I were like 'f*ck it, I'll do one myself!'. This is my first RP so...we'll see what happens? As a wise man once said, YOLO (see, I'm hip!)

Yeah, so, a multifandom school RP. Mediocre plot, terrible character development (at least, on my part) and memes fo dayz. If I haven't convinced you yet, what more do you want?

Now, down to the nuts and bolts of any RP - the rules.
  • Normal RPN rules - you know, the rules you should read before creating an account.
  • No 4th wall breaking characters. Now, I don't mind a cheeky wink at the camera here or there, but there is a limit to this sort of thing. You are welcome to change it/make a case to me for it, but don't hold your breath. I don't mind, however, characters from fandoms that are aware that things like other universes/realities exist if it is a part of their bio.
  • Maximum of 3 characters per person, one of which can be a staff. The first character you make must be a student, however. This is so we a) don't end up with loads of powerful characters and b) so we get more students than staff.
  • I (and any mods if I pick them) retain the right to deny any character. I'll always make sure to tell you why, of course, and let you edit/change (if possible).
  • No OCs and to some extent AUs. I'd prefer it if you use canonical characters only, but I am quite flexible with it. For example, I will allow you to make something along the lines of a relative of a canon character, or allow you to do a few tweaks here or there to a canon character (coz I will be and I'm not a hypocrite :P). At the bare minimum I want a canon universe and a fairly hefty correlation with a canon character.
  • No RL characters. No Donald Trumps, no Margaret Thatchers, no Mo Farahs, none of them please.
  • No OP characters. Of course, staff can be more powerful than students and this rule is mainly for students anyways, but there is also a limit for staff too.
  • And any other rules I think of :3.
Now, since this is my first rodeo, I would like a Co-GM to help with this sort of thing. Plots, CS approvals and so forth. Now, since this job would also entail moderating, I would prefer them to have a fairly different timezone to me (I'm British AKA GMT) for the sake of getting stuff approved ASAP.

So...any takers?

Last edited:
Still in. Gonna have to rework my characters from the last one.

I'd also be willing to Co-GM, I'm on daily and my timezone is UTC+4

Not really. I could, but with the school year starting up soon I'd only be helpful for a little bit.

If you wondering, I'm Pacific time.

Good evening. Fellow Brit here! XD I'd very much like to participate and would certainly be willing to help out on the side too.

hmm...now, i'd like your guys opinion (coz I like hearing and collaborating other people's ideas) - should we have it so that students are already in the school prior to the start of the RP, or start with everyone at one place and then we see what happens from there?

If the schools going up anyway I don't see why not just start in it and just have the characters make throw backs to its foundation.

here's my thinking - while the second option might be better in terms of detail and story and stuff, the first option will be much better for the actual players. people can join in whenever, so they don't have to worry about being late to the start, and new people don't have such a hard time starting from nothing, if you catch my meaning. also, if we do the first option, I see little reason why we can start effectively now.

I think we should start a few days after the beginning of the semester. That way, everyone's starting to settle in to the school but the characters won't necessarily know each other yet (unless they come from the same/similar fandoms).

Have you got a CS thread up yet?

The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

actually, I don't see why I cant get the CS up now - ill just post what I need everyone to know in the IC when that gets made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back