• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multi-versal Drift

magnadeus

professional fifthist
In the multiverse, there are countless rifts. These rifts can be explained in any number of ways. Scientific, magic, whatever they are, they have one main purpose. To bring universal balance, to keep the universes in check. Anything too powerful that could bring other universes to ruin is kept in circulation. They disappear in one universe and appear in another. However, some of these artifacts have been found. And in rare cases, they can get brought along with it.

Postal Universe

Postal Dude

"I Regret Nothing" The Postal Dude stated as he drove away from the mushroom cloud that loomed on behind him, "WOOF" Champ barked besides him seemingly agreeing with his owner. Postal Dude reached his hand out and petted Champ on the head, "Now this is the life Champ. Just you and me, no bitch of a wife or ex-wife, which is even better." once again Champ barked in agreement

"no more Paradise either"
His voice was quite cheery, despite the fact that his hometown had just been destroyed. but it was an utter shithole so maybe his emotional response is a lot more appropriate then we give credit for. "maybe we should move to Catharsis?" Postal dude looked to his dog for answers and Champ whined in response. "Yeah, what was i thinking? Catharsis is an even bigger shit hole then Paradise, shit i need to check the map"

Postal Dude slammed down on his brakes and pulled over then reached into the glove compartment, He took a map and stepped out of the car. Champ leaped out the window and Joined his master, who had the map unfolded on top of the hood and was of course looking it over, to see what town outside from Catharsis was closest to Paradise and it seemed that the town of Hasselridge was the only one besides Catharsis.

"Hasselridge, never heard of it. But that only means it can't such a huge shithole. better then Catharsis, huh Champ?"
expecting a reply from his dog, but getting none. he looked away from the map to see that his dog was focused on something else at the moment. "The fuck are you looking at?" the Postal Dude mutters as he wanders over to his dog. Who was pawing at the ground, The dude pushes his dog aside and picks up... something, he doesn't know what it is. but before he could study the thing some more, he and Champ disappeared in a bright flash of light

HOMESTUCK UNIVERSE

(Dream bubbles)

Jack (or Spades, as some called him) was on the verge of soul-blackening rage. He had been dragging his sorry feet around for hours on end, and with no end in sight. And to rub salt in the wound, he was walking with the rudest, most annoying little brat that he had met so far. And there was a lot of competition for number one there.

"Now where the hell are we, Menah?"

"'scuse me its meenah get it right stabby"

"Shut up and tell me.

"can't do both just gonna tell you were in the dream bubbles"

"I know that much, dammit. But why are we in a cave?"

"treasure huntin', duh"

"Well, I found something."

"yo dibs lemme see that"

"What the hell...?"

League of legends universe

Kat jumped throwing 2 daggers simultaneously towards her opponent. It was a small furry creature with a bone boomerang slung across his back. This creature also known as Gnar should never be crossed. He could transform from cute cuddly furry thing to huge enraged beast in a matter of seconds. As she finished off Gnar with spinning daggers, blood splattering everywhere, she saw a bright flash of light in the distance off to the river. She decided to check it out and hid in a bush. She knew that an enemy could be hiding there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pokémon Universe

"Quick Snorlax, use Body Slam!" the shout came from a young trainer who had just defeated the Elite Four, a group of highly skilled and nearly unbeatable Pokémon Masters and made their way to the Champion. A trainer who is in the Hall of Fame due to their hard work and skill.

Red, the Champion, stood stoic staring down the challenger "Pikachu..." He muttered, and the small electric mouse dashed forward easily dodging the move "Iron Tail...." the black haired trainer called out causing Pikachu to leap up in the air with its tail turning solid iron before bringing it down on Snorlax.

"Finish em...."

Pikachu unleashed a Thunderbolt causing the massive Pokémon to faint. The trainer of Snorlax looked baffled as if he couldn't register how he was beaten. "How could I lose!?" He wailed gripping his head.

"I had strong Pokémon...they were all level one hundred and I even had a legendary Pokémon!"

Red glared looking disgusted "It isn't about what level they are. If you suck as a Trainer it's going to show in your Pokémon. I seen trainers with level fifty Pokémon come out on top and when here. It's about passion and all that friendship jazz."

Red headed out the room with Pikachu close behind "Oh by the way...Arcanine isn't a real Legendary Pokémon it's a Pseudo Legendary."

The walked out onto Victory Road it felt good being outside for a change. Red took a deep breath feeling the chilly air fill his lungs reminded him of Mtn Silver where Gold appeared and nearly beat him. He wondered what the guy was doing now.

"Aaaarrrrooooooo"

A big bird flew out in the distance near the sun, trailing behind it was a rainbow. Red looked puzzled "Wha? Is that a Pokémon?" He asked reaching for his his Dexter.

He lifted the portable encyclopedia to the shape "No known data" it said in a robotic voice. Cussing slightly he stored the device and looked back to the rainbow seemed to be glowing brighter and brighter to the point where Red closed his eyes as the bright white light blinded and engulfed him.

Star Wars Universe

Meceliss stood blindfolded with her lightsaber in a form 3 opening stance, surrounded by several training droids floating around. She moves her blade horizontally above her head as one of the probes fires at her, blocking the attack. She keeps moving her blade to block the attacks of the droids for a while. After about an hour of training, she stops and the droids cease fire. She puts the blindfold of and notices, even though still having to get used to the sun, an artifact. She walks curiously to it, breathing heavily due to the training. When she picks it up, she and the artifact disappear with a blinding light.

Darth Nox walked into one of the tombs on Korriban. There were rumours of lost ancient knowledge inside one of the tombs that was yet to be discovered. Nox found inside an artifact and tries to Force pull it to him. The moment he touches it. He notices a blinding light around him, disappearing from Korriban.

Deadman Wonderland Universe

Deadman Wonderland, G Block

"MOCKINGBIRD WINS!"

It's a sentence he's gotten used to hearing over the years--"he" referring to the Mockingbird, Toto, the undefeated champion of Carnival Corpse. Still, it's his favorite thing, to hear the announcer shout that, to hear the audience cheer for him. The small boy turns from the mess of gore that used to be his opponent to the digital avatars of the fans watching at home and takes a dramatic bow, long jacket flaring out behind him, before taking his leave.

As he exits the arena, Toto raises one hand to his mouth to lick the blood off. A crude form of cleaning himself up? Yes, but he's really just doing it because he happens to enjoy the taste, and besides, that guy had a pretty cool Branch of Sin and Toto simply has to have it, and his ability is to copy that of other Deadmen by tasting their blood.

Oh, but there's still blood in my hair and on my clothes... He lets out a sigh, thin shoulders slumping. Should he go see his sister now and risk scaring her, or go shower first and risk not catching her before she falls asleep? ...Now. His expression turns to a cheerful, almost childlike smile, a tuneless hum emitting from him as he makes his way to Yosuga's cell.

When he arrives, he very nearly breaks in, but she's yelled at him about that several times already (which is surprising, considering her gentle nature), so he decides he should probably be let in this time. He raps his knuckles on the door and happily calls out, "Nee-chan, my match is over~!"

No response. So she was asleep anyways, huh? How late is it? Disappointed, he turns around to start heading for his own cell. There's a common room of sorts between their rooms, and...hey, was that thing in here when he passed through the first time? Toto's head tips to the side slightly, golden eyes widened with curiosity, as he comes closer to inspect the newly appeared object.

The next thing he sees is a bright flash of light.

League of Legends Universe

Jack eyed his surroundings. He seemed to be in a modern looking block, with some bushes and rivers. He was about to yell or call for help when he noticed a woman in a strange outfit covered in blood stains hide behind a bush. Realizing this could be dangerous, and having his anger nulled from confusion, he decided to keep his mouth shut and investigate.

Slowly inching towards the bush, he wondered if this was a good idea. Jack decided to keep his mouth shut. He could run into some serious trouble, and he didn't even know where he was.

"Hey! You!"

God dammit.

@gentoxic

Star Wars Universe

(Legacy Era)

Antares Draco

After the meeting with Emperor Roan Fel and his generals about Darth Krayt's forces, also known as the One Sith is going to Coruscant to overthrow the Fel Dynasty in Coruscant. Emperor Roan Fel and General Antares Draco of the Imperial Knights head to head with each other.

"Your grace, you need to leave Coruscant now, the forces of One Sith are coming." Antares said. "Wait, Antares, I need to tell you something. Protect my daughter for me if I die in the hands of Darth Krayt's forces, do you understand?" Emperor Roan Fel said. "Yes, your grace." Antares replied. "Good, now let's get out of Coruscant before something happ-.." the conversation was paused when a Fel soldier sprinted towards the two, "YOUR GRACE, THEY ARE HE-.." and suddenly the building exploded, killing that poor Fel soldier in to pieces. Antares and Roan Fel was shocked and suddenly the forces of One Sith jumped down on the destroyed building and the enemy forces saw General Antares Draco and Emperor Roan Fel. "Follow me!" Roan yelled. Antares and Roan jumped down, fleeing Coruscant through sublevel 12. As they were running from the forces of One Sith, they encountered the Imperial Knights, fleeing Coruscant through sublevel 12 also. "Protect the Emperor, kill those incoming forces!" the Imperial Knights were fighting against the One Sith forces while Antares and Roan Fel were running away, suddenly, a big explosion destroyed the entire Sublevel 12, killing most of the Imperial Knights and enemy forces. Antares able to jump out Sublevel 12 while Emperor Roan Fel was not, the Emperor got instantly killed by the explosion, as Antares saw the body of Emperor Roan Fel, he failed to save him, "No..NOOOOO!" Antares cried to the Emperor.

Meanwhile, Antares saw a glowing artifact that came out from Sublevel 12, he was curious and he glared at the glowing artifact, Antares approach it and he touched it. Suddenly, Antares saw a bright flash of light and he suddenly disappeared in the scene.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darth Krayt

Darth Krayt was inside in the ancient Sith temple in Korriban, all by himself, suddenly his visit was interrupted by one of his most trusted advisors, Darth Wyyrlok, "Master. Our forces had successfully stormed Coruscant, our scout forces found Emperor Roan Fel, I assumed he died from the explosion at Sublevel 12. Coruscant is ours. Fel Dynasty had lost their capital and the dynasty was exiled. Darth Talon and Darth Nihl are waiting for you. Let's go." Darth Wyyrlok said. "
Give me few minutes, I'll pray and then I'll go." Darth Krayt replied. "Of course." Darth Wyyrlok left the ancient Sith temple, he goes to his ship..waiting for Darth Krayt.

Darth Krayt prayed. After he prayed, he suddenly saw a glowing artifact, growing out with curiosity, Darth Krayt use his force to pull the glowing artifact to him, as he touch the glowing artifact, he saw a glowing bright flash of light and he disappeared from the scene.

League universe

Kat turned as an odd thing walked out of midair with a flash of light. She crouched and took up her fighting position and got ready to attack. This odd person of somesort was wearing an odd metal eye and seemed to be staring right at her. She walked out, or more like leaped out dagers flashing as she shot towards the person. She could her the thing swear under his breath and she could hear Gosh/God dammit

League of Legends

Darth Nox looks around as the light disappears, noticing he was no longer on Korriban. There was a river near him and a few bushes. Nox starts to walk wherever the river would lead to. Keeping his eyes open and his guard up.

Darth Krayt

Darth Krayt looks around after the light disappeared, he is a bit confused since this doesn't look like Korriban at all. He looked at the river and a few bushes around him. Is this Taris? Looks like it. He gets up slowly and takes a look at River from left to right until he saw a masked man that looks very familiar from the Sith teachings however he didn't mind that.

Darth Krayt looked at Darth Nox on the other side of the river.

"
Hey you!" Darth Krayt yelled. Darth Krayt would approach the masked man to the rivers. "Where the hell am I?" Darth Krayt says with a aggressive but friendly tone towards Darth Nox.

@Donder172

@Donder172[/URL]
Nox turns around to look at Krayt, sensing the Dark Side in him "I am trying to figure out out where I am. This is not Korriban. And who are you?"

Meceliss looks around her as the light was gone, finding herself in a forest in stead of the desert of Tatooine. It was quiet and no one was around. However, she did sense two dark side presence somewhere. She starts to walk through the forest, trying to find out where she is.

Darth Krayt

Darth Krayt also sensing the Dark Side of this person. What the hell is he a Sith? If he is, then why the hell he isn't bearing a Sith tattoo? I've never met him but he is quite familiar from the Sith teachings by XoXaan; one of the first Sith Lords in the Sith history.

"
You don't know who I am?" Darth Krayt continued, "I am Darth Krayt, Founder of the One Sith or should I say..the New Sith Order. Hence, I've never met you but I know you are part of the dark side. Who are you?" Darth Krayt asks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Antares Draco

Antares Draco waked up in a forest, he doesn't know what's going on but all he remembers is that he found a glowing artifact next to the Emperor Roan Fel's dead body. Wait a minute, this doesn't look like Coruscant. This looks like Endor for his perspective.

As a Gray Jedi, he sense two dark sides and a light side. He gets up and he noticed a Mirialan girl. I'm sure she is a Mirialan. He approached her and he said, "
Hello, can you please tell me where the hell am I?" Antares ask, annoyed by his bulky Imperial Knight armor.

@Donder172

@Donder172[/URL]
"I am darth Nox. I am a Dark Council Member, head of the Pyramid of Ancient Knowledge. Heir of Tulak Hord and Lord Kallig."

Meceliss looks up at the man "I don't know. Who are you?" She says, sensing both the dark side and the light side in the person, a grey Jedi

Darth Krayt

Darth Krayt listens carefully and seriously from Darth Nox until he heard Heir of Tulak Hord and Lord Kallig. Suddenly, he bursts out with laughter. Darth Krayt's look at Darth Nox's eyes, "Are you fucking kidding me? You're an heir of an ancient Sith Lord and a member of ancient Sith family? I don't believe you, 'Darth Nox'. Perhaps you are a Sith defector from either Darth Caedus' Sith Order or Lumiya's Sith faction that became one of those great bounty hunters in the Outer Rim, hired by the Fel dynasty." Darth Krayt suspicion to Darth Nox grows.

~~~~~~~~~~

Antares Draco

"I'm Antares Draco, leader of the Imperial Knights, vow to protect the Royal family of the Fel dynasty, although I lost the most important family member of the Fel dynasty, it's Emperor Roan Fel, fucking Darth Krayt's forces stage a coup to overthrow the Fel dynasty in Coruscant." Antares said, looking down, after few seconds..Antares look at the Mirialan, "And who are you?" Antares ask.

@Donder172

@Donder172[/URL]
"I am not lying, fool. The fact that you are the defector of the Empire. You are just like Malgus the Betrayer." Nox replies with a threatening tone, walking slowly towards Krayt, his eyes starting to glow purple as he draws on the powers of the ghosts he bound to him to multiply his own power.

Meceliss looks at the man "So, you're a Sith. My name is Jedi Padawan Meceliss. And well, I guess you didn't learn then from the previous Sith Emperor."

Darth Krayt

Darth Krayt sense a ghosts around him. Darth Krayt's unmask his helmet, revealing his different color eyes, it doesn't look like human at all. His left eye has a Yuuzhan Vong biot and his right eye is a dark..prosthetic eye. He drop his helmet.

"I don't know what the fuck are you talking about, Darth Nox. You also remind me of Darth Bane and now you have crossed the line." and then Darth Krayt uses
tutaminis and hits Darth Nox which made him fly to the other side of the river. Darth Krayt unleash his two Sith lightsabers with a dark red neon, ready to fight this Sith.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Antares Draco

"A Sith? No. I'm a Gray Jedi. And nice to meet you and I know the previous Sith Emperor and that is Darth Sidious which he died hundreds of years ago." Antares said.

[QUOTE="Emperor Ploppa]

Darth Krayt

Darth Krayt sense a ghosts around him. Darth Krayt's unmask his helmet, revealing his different color eyes, it doesn't look like human at all. His left eye has a Yuuzhan Vong biot and his right eye is a dark..prosthetic eye. He drop his helmet.

"I don't know what the fuck are you talking about, Darth Nox. You also remind me of Darth Bane and now you have crossed the line." and then Darth Krayt uses
tutaminis and hits Darth Nox which made him fly to the other side of the river. Darth Krayt unleash his two Sith lightsabers with a dark red neon, ready to fight this Sith.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Antares Draco

"A Sith? No. I'm a Gray Jedi. And nice to meet you and I know the previous Sith Emperor and that is Darth Sidious which he died hundreds of years ago." Antares said.

[/QUOTE]
Nox takes the hit and gets backwards by the force of the push. Lightning comes from his arms, he extends his hands to the side, letting it rains with lightning above Krayt.

"That is not the Sith Emperor. He is still alive. I heard him when I was with the Lost Praxeum on Yavin, when we had to work together with the Sith Empire to fight the revanites. And I also heard he is possibly behind Ziost." Meceliss says to the man. "Or are you some kind of resistance cell against Zakuul."

Donder172 said:
Nox takes the hit and gets backwards by the force of the push. Lightning comes from his arms, he extends his hands to the side, letting it rains with lightning above Krayt.
"That is not the Sith Emperor. He is still alive. I heard him when I was with the Lost Praxeum on Yavin, when we had to work together with the Sith Empire to fight the revanites. And I also heard he is possibly behind Ziost." Meceliss says to the man. "Or are you some kind of resistance cell against Zakuul."
Darth Krayt

As he saw lightning rains coming to Darth Krayt. Darth Krayt uses force barrier to protect himself from Darth Nox's lightning barrier.

Antares Draco

Antares was confused there a bit, "I really don't know what are you talking about, Meceliss." Antares admits that he didn't understand what she is saying. "Like I said, I'm a leader of the Imperial Knights, vow to protect the royal family of the Fel dynasty against any threats such as the Federal Galactic Republic and the One Sith."

[QUOTE="Emperor Ploppa]
Darth Krayt
As he saw lightning rains coming to Darth Krayt. Darth Krayt uses force barrier to protect himself from Darth Nox's lightning barrier.

Antares Draco

Antares was confused there a bit, "I really don't know what are you talking about, Meceliss." Antares admits that he didn't understand what she is saying. "Like I said, I'm a leader of the Imperial Knights, vow to protect the royal family of the Fel dynasty against any threats such as the Galactic Federation and the One Sith."

[/QUOTE]
Nox stops the attack after some time, seemingly useless right now. He charges at Krayt, his saberstaff igniting as he takes it. Two red blades come to life with a hiss. Nox aims a diagonal slash at Krayt's chest.

"Who are the Imperial Knights and who are the Fen dynasty?" Meceliss asks, having no idea what he is talking about.

Donder172 said:
Nox stops the attack after some time, seemingly useless right now. He charges at Krayt, his saberstaff igniting as he takes it. Two red blades come to life with a hiss. Nox aims a diagonal slash at Krayt's chest.
"Who are the Imperial Knights and who are the Fen dynasty?" Meceliss asks, having no idea what he is talking about.
Darth Krayt

"Nice saberstaff, Nox." Krayt said as he unleash his two Sith red blades and he is able to parry Nox's attack and after that Krayt kicks Nox's legs.

Antares Draco

"Wait, you really don't know the Fel dynasty and the Imperial Knights?" Antares scratch his head. "House Fel created their own empire after they overthrow the New Republic's seat in Coruscant which led the creation of the Galactic Federation of Free Alliances, also known as the Federal Galactic Republic. And the Imperial Knights, we are an personal elite guard of the Fel dynasty, some of us might be a Sith, some of us might be a Jedi. Imperial Knights are kinda like a brotherhood." Antares said.

[QUOTE="Emperor Ploppa]
Darth Krayt
"Nice saberstaff, Nox." Krayt said as he unleash his two Sith red blades and he is able to parry Nox's attack and after that Krayt kicks Nox's legs.

Antares Draco

"Wait, you really don't know the Fel dynasty and the Imperial Knights?" Antares scratch his head. "House Fel created their own empire after they overthrow the New Republic's seat in Coruscant which led the creation of the Galactic Federation of Free Alliances, also known as the Federal Galactic Republic. And the Imperial Knights, we are an personal elite guard of the Fel dynasty, some of us might be a Sith, some of us might be a Jedi. Imperial Knights are kinda like a brotherhood." Antares said.

[/QUOTE]
Nox jumps backwards to avoid the kick, then extends his hands towards Krayt, aiming a powerful Force Push at him. This was going to a tough fight, perhaps tougher than the Dread Masters or Thanaton or the traitor Darth Malgus. But he was still a descendant of Kallig and with the powers of the ghosts he bound, he was confident he could win this fight.

"You overthrown the Republic..." Meceliss quickly grabs her lightsaber and ignites it, holding it in a Djem So opening stance "You won't get away with that."

Donder172 said:
Nox jumps backwards to avoid the kick, then extends his hands towards Krayt, aiming a powerful Force Push at him. This was going to a tough fight, perhaps tougher than the Dread Masters or Thanaton or the traitor Darth Malgus. But he was still a descendant of Kallig and with the powers of the ghosts he bound, he was confident he could win this fight.
"You overthrown the Republic..." Meceliss quickly grabs her lightsaber and ignites it, holding it in a Djem So opening stance "You won't get away with that."
Darth Krayt

Darth Krayt was hit by a powerful Force Push of Darth Nox however Krayt uses a force to soften his landing. This is a first tough fight encountered by Darth Krayt. After he landed safely. Krayt raise his hands and he uses Telekenisis to lift him up higher and drop him to the ground.

Antares Draco

Antares was surprised about Meceliss. "I wasn't even born at that time, plus, why are you offended, are you one of those loyalists who is very loyal to the New Republic and is now a member of the Federal Galactic Republic which it collapse because the One Sith defeated them and the second Supreme Chancellor of the New Republic was weak and made the nation's prestige lower. I don't know why the hell you survived the war between the One Sith but you must be a Galactic Alliance remnant member." Antares said.

[QUOTE="Emperor Ploppa]
Darth Krayt
Darth Krayt was hit by a powerful Force Push of Darth Nox however Krayt uses a force to soften his landing. This is a first tough fight encountered by Darth Krayt. After he landed safely. Krayt raise his hands and he uses Telekenisis to lift him up higher and drop him to the ground.

Antares Draco

Antares was surprised about Meceliss. "I wasn't even born at that time, plus, why are you offended, are you one of those loyalists who is very loyal to the New Republic and is now a member of the Federal Galactic Republic which it collapse because the One Sith defeated them and the second Supreme Chancellor of the New Republic was weak and made the nation's prestige lower. I don't know why the hell you survived the war between the One Sith but you must be a Galactic Alliance remnant member." Antares said.

[/QUOTE]
Nox gets lifted in the air with telekinesis and falls on the ground, but stands up quite fast and aims both his hands towards Krayt, aiming a powerful barrage of Force lightning at him.

"I am the sort that is loyal to the Republic with nothing left since the Sacking of Coruscant by the Sith Empire and wants to see the Republic again before the Zakuul invasion. There is one thing I agree on, Saresh should not be Chancellor. While I am no longer officially with them, I do still want to see the Republic in a restored state. The 'One Sith' is a lie. There are so many Sith. And you overthrown it and I will not let you get away with that." Meceliss answers, pointing her blade at his throat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back