• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Multi-Fandom Double-Up Partner Search!

p4wp4d

Hi! I'm looking to get back into roleplaying again after a year-long slump!
I write on average 4+ sentences, but often can write more! I'm very descriptive in actions and try not to be too dialogue heavy :]
I also use 3rd person only but don't mind which pov you use.
My time zone is Mountain Standard but don't worry about your own because I'm on most of the time day or night!
I discuss the plot and routes heavily before we get into roleplaying and often during just so I know we're on the right page!
All of my oc's are LGBTQ in some way :]
I do all genres but I'm most experienced in romance ones! Don't feel pressured to turn it romance-based though!

I am open to crossover/AU ideas so long as I know the fandom we're crossing with!

The fandoms I'll rp right now! (And the characters I may want you to play in a romance rp)​
  • Boku No Hero Academia [Dabi, Shota Aizawa, Shini Sosaki]​
  • Bones [Jack Hodgins, Wendell Bray]​
  • How To Train Your Dragon [Dagur the Deranged, Eret son of Eret, Astrid]​
  • Marvel [Wade Wilson, Domino]​
  • MLP [N/A]​
  • Stardew Valley [Alex, Leah, Sam]​
  • The Owl House [Darius]​
  • Varian And The Seven Kingdoms [Varian, Lance Strongbow]​
  • Warriors [N/A]​

I forgot to mention that I will also do a Dabloons-Based roleplay! I have plenty of ideas and would love to try it out!

Hey I’m interested! I’m personally advanced literate to moderate literate and I’m always down to meet new roleplay buddies. If you’re interested my discord is 𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐲#8594

Howdy. Are you still looking for partners? Im looking for an MLP one please. I can play multiple canon characters as well as my oc. If interested please dm me and ill give you my discord info if you like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back