Academics

large.gif

Dream Job: Actor

Best Class: Gym

Worst Class: Gym

Electives: Drama, Vocal

Personality

tumblr_lpc13jELoP1qbtmtl.gif

Traits: Hot. Kidding-- I mean hes that too (Obviously a teenage heartthrob) Devin is considered one of the more relaxed jokers-- but being of American origin I suppose you could say he tends to be a bit more crude than most in this place. Hes more likely to be leaning back in a chair with a thick smirk over his lips than to be arguing or getting all excited about something stupid. Being a jouster of sorts Devin tends to enjoy attention, a definite extrovert if you know what I mean.

Likes: Iced tea by the gallon, Ocean, Cold grey days, Excitement, Being an instigator

Dislikes: Hot liquids, Hot days, People getting riled over nothing, People acting like they are better than others

Habits: Leaning back in his chair (two legs), Laughing without giving it a second thought, Making jokes about-- well anything he pays attention to, Getting bored 

Vices: Lust; While he doesn't actively pursue a relationship he is more likely to flirt with several people at once, none of those meaning he has any interest. He is more likely to flirt with anyone, as he hasn't felt the need to have a steady or long term relationship.

Virtues: Patience; This kid has the patience to crack a code, honestly he waits for things to happen-- usually things he has instigated, even if they have taken quite some time to get there. Don''t worry, all this talk about instigating trouble is just a way to say his jokes tend to lead to a bit more than just 'LOL'. Don't hate my baby that fast!

History

e15037a4a8996e62e020219e752ba2cf.gif

#Of Years In SAPA: Two 

Biography: Growing up in North west America, Devin was a kid that had it pretty well off. His parents were liberals who had moved from the more conservative area of Southern America, and had started businesses that had grown to a point that they had no worries on costs or such for living. He was considered middle class where he had lived as he wasn't rich. His house was a normal two story house off the coast line, his school was a public school until he transferred into the current (This one) two years ago.

He had grown up wanting to act, wanting to a 'somebody' and in his mind there was no place better than  SAPA. So using his natural abilities along with some extra work, he made his goal and has been in the school ever since. Being an American didn't effect him much as he didn't really care about what people thought about his home land, and he much preferred this place to.. there most of the time. In America he was said to excel at several things such as languages as he wanted to be able to go anywhere to do what he dreamed with no barriers, so to this day he knows German, Spanish, And a few others that I'm too lazy to decide right now.

Secrets: Hes never been in a 'real' relationship, just friends with benefits.

/monthly_2016_12/tumblr_mnsqbya95x1snt07ao1_500.gif.875ed0caa56e81492bb148d00b8dd248.gif/monthly_2016_12/tumblr_inline_muz7ouiBlB1rg0g8s.gif.cd83490857c48d6824894c4c4f701336.gif

BAE    

Theme

Theme

Attachments

• tumblr_inline_muz7ouiBlB1rg0g8s.gif
    tumblr_inline_muz7ouiBlB1rg0g8s.gif
    907.9 KB · Views: 0
  • tumblr_mnsqbya95x1snt07ao1_500.gif
    tumblr_mnsqbya95x1snt07ao1_500.gif
    548.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
10 hours ago, Scheani said:

This Took WAY too long.. BRUHHH

♡ Devin   Collin

View attachment 224718 

"Is it hot in here or is it just me?"

View attachment 224723

Basics

Birthday: January, 1st

View attachment 224721

Relations

Sexuality: Demisexual 

Romantic Orientation: Girls

Friends: Tag meh

Lover: PM

Crush: TBH

Enemies: PM

Status

View attachment 224722

Social Group: Popular

F4?:  Nah' he too 'Murican

Current State of Mind: *Raises eyebrows*

Academics

View attachment 224724

Dream Job: Actor

Best Class: Gym

Worst Class: Gym

Electives: Drama, Vocal

Personality

View attachment 224720

Traits: Hot. Kidding-- I mean hes that too (Obviously a teenage heartthrob) Devin is considered one of the more relaxed jokers-- but being of American origin I suppose you could say he tends to be a bit more crude than most in this place. Hes more likely to be leaning back in a chair with a thick smirk over his lips than to be arguing or getting all excited about something stupid. Being a jouster of sorts Devin tends to enjoy attention, a definite extrovert if you know what I mean.

Likes: Iced tea by the gallon, Ocean, Cold grey days, Excitement, Being an instigator

Dislikes: Hot liquids, Hot days, People getting riled over nothing, People acting like they are better than others

Habits: Leaning back in his chair (two legs), Laughing without giving it a second thought, Making jokes about-- well anything he pays attention to, Getting bored 

Vices: Lust; While he doesn't actively pursue a relationship he is more likely to flirt with several people at once, none of those meaning he has any interest. He is more likely to flirt with anyone, as he hasn't felt the need to have a steady or long term relationship.

Virtues: Patience; This kid has the patience to crack a code, honestly he waits for things to happen-- usually things he has instigated, even if they have taken quite some time to get there. Don''t worry, all this talk about instigating trouble is just a way to say his jokes tend to lead to a bit more than just 'LOL'. Don't hate my baby that fast!

History

View attachment 224717

#Of Years In SAPA: Two 

Biography: Growing up in North west America, Devin was a kid that had it pretty well off. His parents were liberals who had moved from the more conservative area of Southern America, and had started businesses that had grown to a point that they had no worries on costs or such for living. He was considered middle class where he had lived as he wasn't rich. His house was a normal two story house off the coast line, his school was a public school until he transferred into the current (This one) two years ago.

He had grown up wanting to act, wanting to a 'somebody' and in his mind there was no place better than  SAPA. So using his natural abilities along with some extra work, he made his goal and has been in the school ever since. Being an American didn't effect him much as he didn't really care about what people thought about his home land, and he much preferred this place to.. there most of the time. In America he was said to excel at several things such as languages as he wanted to be able to go anywhere to do what he dreamed with no barriers, so to this day he knows German, Spanish, And a few others that I'm too lazy to decide right now.

Secrets: Hes never been in a 'real' relationship, just friends with benefits.

/monthly_2016_12/tumblr_mnsqbya95x1snt07ao1_500.gif.875ed0caa56e81492bb148d00b8dd248.gif/monthly_2016_12/tumblr_inline_muz7ouiBlB1rg0g8s.gif.cd83490857c48d6824894c4c4f701336.gif

BAE    

Theme

Theme

M u r i c a

Users who are viewing this thread

Back