• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Muddy Footprints

Ridge

I disdain all glittering gold
Wolves learn to howl when they are young, it's the way they are all connected, but what happens when the connection soon begins to reduce and their population is slowly being cut down not only by other species but their own themselves. The pack known as the Hunli Tribe are as old as the rocks on the mountains with their generations travelling back at least four decades. Their current Alpha is the Great Shrike, the son of the previous Alpha. With his father death to hunters, he has been in his current position for three years. These wolves are slightly different and can change their form into humans yet they do prefer their more natural selves. With the alpha loosing his own son it has taken a great toll on him and he has been unaware of the impending danger that creeps close. Will their journey as a pack go as safely as they intend for it to go or will members cower at the sight of change and decide to live as humans along those who hunt them.

Welcome to the pack of Hunli! This rp will be in a different style that I'm trying out. They will not be in one place and the rp will be focused around the journey the pack is going to do to their new home they are yet to discover. I have most of everything ready and am just seeing how many would be interested in joining. This will be a group of around 8-9 but can be increased depending on interest. Below will be the current roles that need filling. Look forward to rping with you!
Alpha male - Ridge Ridge

Alpha female - (...)

Beta - (...)

Subordinates -including; hunters, healers and warriors. (...)

Omegas - Trainees to their prepared area.(...)

Pups (limit of 3) - (...)

Loners/contesters - (...)
Interest check | CS sheets | OOC

Last edited:
Links are there if you want to start. But the rp won't start till most of the roles are filled.

Hello! :D Quick question

With the alpha loosing his own son it has taken a great toll on him and he has been unaware of the impending danger that creeps close. Will their journey as a pack go as safely as they intend for it to go or will members cower at the sight of change and decide to live as humans along those who hunt them.

Is the son in above mentioned, son of the current alpha? Could my character have had a love interest in dead son?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back