• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mrs. Evans' School for the Gifted

Andromeda shook her head. She never used her powers to entice someone as a siren usually would. Instead, she used them to her own benefit. She slimmed her waist and lengthened her hair at will to fit better into her dresses and to fit her hair into a high ponytail. She started to fix her hair back into the ponytail as she looked over at Sorren again. "Sometimes it hurts, like if I want to be an extra inch taller, but hair color and skin tone are pretty much effortless. And no, I haven't used my powers to flirt before."

( mentioned: @Bowa )

latest
Azalea smirked as he responded into her mind, a bit surprised. Surely he was a Vampire. He wasn't another Whisper, they were too rare. Azalea watched the two interact before responding to him with a smirk, her tone amused in his head. 

Both. Are you always this nosy are just purely curious on my methods?

Azalea was amused. And surprised actually. Most people would call her a raging bitch and turn there backs on her by now. Which was Azaleas intention. He intrigued her, which was rare for Azalea. Curious and curiouser. 

Azalea raised her her eyebrows as the girl Sorren interacted with, turning out to be a Siren, transformed into a lookalike of Azaleas younger self. Like her little sister or something. Azalea flinched, but smirked a lazy smile, eyebrows raised and she watched with intrigue. She turned, her eyes flicking over faces until she rested on a familier one. A guy, one of the many who continuously flirted with her chatted with his friends until he felt her gaze, he nearly fell back in his seat from surprise. 

Azalea drew one finger, indicating for him to come closer, he grinned and came forward he opened his mouth to speak. 

"Hey Az! I really think y-" 

"Yeah, that's great," Azalea said sharply, cutting him off. She eased into a flirtatious smile and she grabbed his arm, making him sit next to her, which he obliged happily. Azalea snuggled next to him, seductively she asked him in a low voice "So tell me.., you wouldn't happen to know who those two are would you?" Azalea purred in a low whisper, almost in his ear as she gazed at Sorren and Andromeda. 

He smiled stupidly at her charm and barely nodded, staring at her with puppy eyes "Andromeda and er...Sorren I think, he's a hybrid. She's a Siren." He said, looking and sounding far away.

Azalea smirked before abruptly pulling away and patting his arm. "Thank you Cole." She said, suddenly sounding uninterested and she didn't even look at him, staring at Sorren and Andromeda with a lazy smile again and some intrigue. Cole frowned and waited for a moment more, waiting for Azalea to say more but when she stopped paying attention, he sighed disappointed, and walked away. Azalea ignored it, no longer needing him, and resting her gaze on the two. 

Interaction: @Bowa @raddish

Sorren started to lightly tap one of his feet on the ground, his impatience was beginning to catch up with him. "How long is this breakfast period going to last, a millennia?" he pondered to himself as he let out a light huff of frustration. Sorren maintained eye contact with Andromeda and replied to her in a calm tone, "You could do so much if you used your power like that, I guess the school is lucky that you're nice...", Sorren started to trace over the things that he would do if he was in Andromeda's shoes, how some things would be so much easier. "Would there ever be a situation where you would use your power?", Sorren asked her, forever curious. He began to glance over at his watch every once in a while as if willing time to speed up, not that he was bored of the Siren but he was bored of this same sitting position and dull scenery.

The Hybrid would have walked out by now if not for Andromeda and Azalea piqued his inquisitive mind. Sorren let his emerald-eyed gaze meet with Azalea's once more, he began to speak into her mind with a voice that was deep and husky.

Getting involved with other people's business is my forte. And it just so happens that you caught my eye. Now while I am interested in your methods, I'm more than a bit curious about your reasoning. It would be fun but don't force me to hunt for the answers.

Sorren finished with a suggestive smirk as he watched the Whisper with attentive eyes, she wasn't someone who was constantly striving to be in everybody's good books and seemed to like to get her own way. Azalea was alluring to him to say the least. He noticed the little facade she just put on and couldn't help but be more enticed by her and what it was about.

@raddish @DarknessSpirit

To say Andromeda was growing frustrated by Sorren paying more attention to Azalea than her would be an understatement. The siren had a desperate need for undivided attention, something she would consider a bit of a curse. Instead of voicing her anger, she sat there and looked at Azalea as well. It seemed they were having a silent conversation with one another and as it continued the blonde needed to know more about it. She rested her chin in her hand as to give off a bored facade. "I hate girls who think they're the queen of everything." Andromeda muttered. "Especially when they act like they couldn't care less or more what everyone else thinks."

The blonde looks away momentarily to look towards the clock. Maybe she should head to class, given her first hour was on the third floor. She wished she had telekinesis now, hoping to move the minute hand that much further but instead she just got up, smiling and throwing her bag over her shoulder. "I'd love to stay and gawk at pretty girls with you, Sorren. But my class is two stories up and I like to get there early to practice my auditions." She said, unsure of whether or not he was actually listening. The blonde tucked a tendril of hair behind her hair and looked towards Azalea before leaving the cafeteria and disappearing into the dizzying hallways of the school.

( mentioned: @Bowa @DarknessSpirit )

Aleks dropped his empty cup of tea into the trashbin and followed after Andromeda. It seemed the right time to get lost in the school, looking for the chemistry room, and the cafeteria was boring him. He caught up to her but trailed slightly behind, not wanting to seem odd, which he was, but that wasn't the point. The point was he'd stared at strangers, been confused by auras, and made magical horses to comfort himself. Very odd. "Err." Aleks said quietly. "Hello?" He immediately regretted it and nervously rubbed his hands together. Tiny green gold sparks flickered off of them and he winced. Not a good first, or second, impression. "Hi." He repeated, even more awkwardly. 

@raddish

The blonde jumped, not expecting anyone to follow her. It was the kid from earlier, the other one Sorren looked at. She smiled, taking a deep breath as if to seem calm. "Hi." Andromeda said cheerfully, blowing a strand of hair away from her eyes. She felt awkward as well, but did not show it. "Aleks, is it?"

( mentioned: @Aquaria Wolf )

"Yes." He looked surprised. "How did you know?" Aleks shoved shoved his hands into his hoodie's pocket. He noted her slight anxiousness and silently apologised to whatever god he had made angry who in return grace Aleks with the gift of being awkward all the time. He fidgeted a little. "Sorry. I didn't mean to startle you." 

@raddish

Lila slithered out of the cafeteria and down the hall. There were a number of other students around her, which made her a little nervous. It was common that when the halls got crowded someone stepped on her tail. The halls weren't overflowing yet, but it would soon get to that point. She carefully continued through the halls, watching those around her to make sure she was able to avoid their feet.

"No it's fine!" Andromeda shook her head, laughing. "I just didn't expect anyone to follow me." She explained. The siren looked to the clock again, then back at Aleks. She knew his name mainly from knowing pretty much everyone's name, minus a few upperclassmen and most of the freshmen. "Was there something you needed to talk to me about?"

"No! I mean, no, not like I'll never need to talk to you or. . "He trailed off. "Sorry, okay no. I just wanted to say hello I guess." He smiled a little. "But now I've gone and blundered on and made a myself a fool. I'll go now, well. not really go, I do have to go to class, and I'm bound to get lost on the way, but the point is you have class and you probably want to get to that and well-" Aleks stopped himself and took a breath. "I just wanted to introduce myself, because you seemed nice. I'm Aleks Quinn, a senior." 

Andromeda was thrown off, based on first impression she would have assumed Aleks was a sophomore like her. She laughed awkwardly and tousled her ponytail, giving it a bit more volume unintentionally. "What's your first class? I'm headed to the third floor, maybe we can walk to class together?" She raised an eyebrow, she hated walking to class alone, or being alone in any sense of the word. Andromeda gripped the strap of her bag. "I'm Andromeda, sophomore." She nodded.

"Chemistry, but I've no clue where it is." Aleks admitted. "I'd love to walk with you, Andromeda. That's a pretty name." He smiled and unintentionally grabbed the stormy purples of anxiety from her aura. "I know I look like a sophmore," He started and retrieved the crumpled class schedule from his back pocket. "But I'm actually seventeen, so I'm a senior." He studied his schedule. "Does it say on here where our classes are?"

Andromeda grinned, smiling with her eyes more than anything. "Thank you, nobody's said that to me before." She watched him dig his schedule out of his pocket. "There should be a number underneath the class name. If it's in the one-hundreds, it's on the first floor, two-hundreds are on second floor, and three-hundreds are on the third floor. I think the science rooms are on the third floor because of the whole 'heat rises' thing." She shrugged. She knew her schedule like the back of her hand yet never really paid attention to anything but choir and cheerleading.

Aleks found the room #303. "Ah, gratitudes, Andromeda." He grinned. "What're your other classes, maybe we share a few. I have Political Science after this, AP Bio, Psych, Ap Chem. then lunch. My last two classes are the learning lab and physics. Wow, it looks like almost all of my classes are on the third floor." He looked over them a few more times. "I guess that's pretty handy for me, I get lost really easily." His hands were no long sparking, thank God, Buddha, Zeus, and all things holy, but his human form was still in the halfway stage of transformation. Aleks paid no attention to it. 

@raddish

"Not a chance, I know nothing about science so there's no way I'd be in any AP classes. I have physics first hour, then Women's Choir, World Lit, Family Life, lunch, Algebra 2, civics, and gym." Andromeda said. She was trying not to stare at his canines or his ears, as it wasn't abnormal for people to have such features in this school. The blonde looked at the flight of stairs before her, sighing. She hated walking up the stairs, especially in uniform where all the boys could see up her skirt and look at her spandex. "I think Marsh's room is right next to the Chem room."

"Thanks." Aleks caught her sidelong glances at his ears and he smiled. "It's alright, you can ask or stare. I'm a Huli Jing, a Chinese fox spirit. We're pretty well known for enchantments and conjuring, which is why I can do this." He held his hand out and a small pool of silver mist formed in the palm of his hand, it spiraled and grew into a delicately detailed snowflake. "They're not physical though, you can't touch them. they're really just magical illusions." He tossed it into the air and it burst into a million little specks, like falling snow. "So you're class is next to mine? That's great!" Aleks' eyes lit up. "Maybe I'll see you after class for a little while. As long as that's okay with you." He hastily added. "I don't mean to impose my company, so if you don't want to please say so." 

She would not attempt to repeat the name for fear of her saying it wrong. Instead, she just watched as Aleks formed a snowflake in his hands. Her eyes lit up as he tossed it and it burst into a falling snow around them. She reached out her hand to touch one of the snowflakes, she heard him when he said they weren't physical, but she was still astonished. Andromeda smiled at Aleks, giggling softly. "If not, are you going to tonight's game? The halftime show is something you don't wanna miss, especially since I'm flying." 

( mentioned: @Aquaria Wolf )

He nodded. "I'd love to go. You're flying?" He looked puzzled. "Oh! You're a cheerleader." He pressed his hand to his face. "Of course!" Aleks smiled a little abashedly. "Wow, I can't believe I didn't get that. I'll definitely go then, to see you. Just a quick question," He leaned towards her and whispered conspiratorially. "What's the game for, and what's the time?" He laughed a little at himself. "I'm actually absolutely wretched at knowing what's happening at school, and I don't follow any of the extracurricular activities or clubs."

@raddish

Andromeda laughed, hoping she didn't sound like she was laughing at him, she was surprised he didn't know, but it was a bit refreshing that he didn't immediately know she was on the cheer team even if it was obvious. "It's homecoming, the football game's tonight at seven." She answered. "Tonight we also get to find out what class wins the spirit stick, I really hope it's the sophomores." She said with a smile, she herself had already won most school spirit for the week, and with that trophy she thought her class was a shoo-in for the spirit stick. "We also start taking votes for homecoming king, queen, prince, and princess."

"Homecoming?" Aleks looked taken aback. "What on earth is that? Spirit stick?" He groaned inwardly, he had no idea what the hell this stuff was. Curse his homeschool lifestyle filled with God awful tutors and hours upon hours of 'bonding time' with his sister. "I'm awful at this, aren't I?" He asked goodnaturedly. "My school history is pretty spotty, and I'm usually kicked out by now, so I'm pretty lost." Aleks admitted. "First, what's homecoming, second, what is a spirit stick and what does it do?" 

@raddish

Last edited by a moderator:

"Homecoming is a huge spirit week, every public school has it. Usually they have dress up days and on days like today, they get to decide which class has the most school spirit. The spirit stick does nothing, it's just a pole with streamers of the school's colors on it. It's more of a symbol. The seniors usually win because homecoming is supposed to celebrate the seniors, but the seniors this year are getting lazy. No offense." Andromeda explained it flawlessly. "The homecoming game is one of the biggest of the season, not only for football but for marching band and cheerleading."

tumblr_n7so19pwh21shh4jso1_500.gif
Azalea's dark eyes met his gaze with a piercing stare as his husky voice spoke in her head. She resisted the urge to flinch. She knew that tone when he used the word "hunt". The smile was wiped off her face, and the amusement faded from her eyes. She replied in a dangerous, silky tone, the smile still wiped from her face. 

When people try to seek answers from me, they come back more empty handed then when they started. I would hope, you're smarter then that, Sorren. 

Azalea cocked her head, a lazy smirk curving her mouth. Not once had she ever met someone as intriguing as him. But with intrigue came something more. Azalea couldn't be to careful. She's keep a watchful eye on him when she could. Azalea stared at him with a cocked head and lazy smile. Yes, she'd definitely keep him within her sights. 

She watched Andromeda stare at her, who looked seemingly annoyed with something. Azalea returned her gaze and watched her stand, saying something to Sorren before exiting the cafeteria, flashing a look at her as she did so. 

Azalea looked at Sorren with a knowing smirk. She said something else in his head, amused. 

Oops. 

Azalea flashed him a lazy smile before standing and making her way towards the door to the hall at a rather quick place, she wanted to leave before Sorren actually did find something out. 

Interaction: @Bowa @raddish

Sorren laughed softly while looking up and shaking his head slightly out of amusement, "She must know I'm a Hybrid and therefore also knows I have superhuman speed, I could go after her if I wanted to..." he mumbled to himself with a sly grin on his face. The Hybrid slowly got up and eyed her as if she were prey and then moved with inhuman speed to catch up with the Whisper, he subtly leaned in behind her and let out a cold breath onto her ear and whispered.

"And let the chase begin..."

Sorren flashed off up to the third floor instead of waiting for a reply, he would have time to have a proper conversation with Azalea later. For now he needed to get to class, AP Biology, Sorren enjoyed any scientific subjects but the teacher for this class was particularly frustrating. He arrived outside the door in record time and glanced around, he couldn't see anyone he recognised and decided to enter the classroom until he discovered the door was locked. Breaking the lock would be child's play but he resolved the school wouldn't appreciate that very much, he also assumed they perhaps had special locks for that exact reason. Sorren just leaned against the wall closest to the door and browsed through his phone which he promptly pulled from one of his pockets, waiting for the teacher who was late (again much to Sorren's annoyance) to show up or for a familiar face to pass by.

@DarknessSpirit

Rhea shook her head, swallowing a big gulp of her juice to help her breathe easier. It did hurt, but it only happened once in a while. She used to make jokes about her 'giving birth' when she hacked up a pearl. Once she even coughed up a diamond after swimming past a coal-mine. "What's your first class?" She asked, trying not to focus on her throat.

( mentioned: @TheCandyEmo )

tumblr_n7so19pwh21shh4jso1_500.gif
Azalea made it to the cafeteria doors, she was just opening it when she felt eyes on her. Unsettling eyes. Azalea knew who it was before she felt her dark hair swish in a breeze as Sorren ended up right behind her, Azalea tensed and exhaled, as if annoyed by his presence, but her stiff form gave her away and she felt goosebumps wash over her as he whispered in her ear, and then abruptly, he was gone. 

Azalea felt a surge surge of anger run through her. She was in control. She always got her way. Azalea slammed the doors open and nearly stormed through the hallways, seeking out one girl. She knew all the guys, surely she had more on Sorren. Besides, Azalea had something over her head. People backed off as Azalea pushed through them until she found a swarm of girls, and her dark eyes narrowed in on Raisa.

Azalea grabbed the sophomores arm, nails digging into her skin and Raisa cried out as Azalea dragged her away from her group. Azalea nearly shoved Raisa against the wall, nobody seemed to notice. Raisa scowled angrily and opened her annoying mouth. 

"Hey! What the hell Az?" 

Azalea ignored her and jabbed a finger into her chest, flaming with anger, and her voice came out dangerously low. "I want you to tell me about Sorren, the hybrid." Raisa opened her mouth then closed it, then opened it again. 

"Sorren? Why what does he h-" 

"Shutup. What do you know?" Azalea hissed coldly, pressing her up further against the wall. 

"Okay okay, he's 17 obviously. I think he's a Junior, I'm positive he's Bisexual but I could totally be wrong, errrr he's in a couple of my classes? I'm not sure what information you want..." Raisa trailed off, shrinking against the wall. 

Azalea drummed her her fingers on the wall in front of her, pursing her lips. There was a moment of silence and a smile curved up her lips. She backed off, slightly. She smiled at the girl. "You have classes with him, yes? I want you to watch him. Closely." Azalea said in a low purr, a mischievous glint in her eyes. Raisa frowned. 

"What? No. I have better thin-" 

Azalea tilted her head, and her smile grew wider. She tapped her fingers against Raisa's temple, warning her, threatening her. "Not anymore. You ARE going to watch him, or I'm gonna go running to you're pretty little boyfriend and tell him-" 

"Okay! Okay! I'll watch him. I have AP Biology with him anyway.." Raisa said quickly, panicked. 

"Good. Be discreet, and if he catches you, don't mention me. Now  go." Azalea said in a dangerously low voice. Raisa nodded and started for her class and Azalea smiled to herself, before she started off for her class, Prob and Stats.

Mentioned: @Bowa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back