• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Mrs. Boss Lady

nootnoot

nootnoot submitted a new role play:

Mrs. Boss Lady - Being 'free' is a state of mind

The year is 2014. After the reign of the almighty Barack Obama came to an end, the greatest country in the world is in need of a new ruler.

After dealing slanderous comments from her competitors, large public outcry, and to the regret of the the Republican convention, Lucille Palin (no relation) had finally whittled the competition down to one candidate.

There was one problem however.

Lucille Palin isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed. Although this hasn’t stopped anyone from...

Read more about this role play...

overview

The year is 2014. After the reign of the almighty Barack Obama came to an end, the greatest country in the world is in need of a new ruler.

After dealing slanderous comments from her competitors, large public outcry, and to the regret of the the Republican convention, Lucille Palin (no relation) had finally whittled the competition down to one candidate.

There was one problem however.

Lucille Palin isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed. Although this hasn’t stopped anyone from being president before, Lucille was the type of woman who would rather relax in her recliner, open up a can of Bush (or Bush Lite is she was feeling ambitious), and watch pre-recorded episodes of ‘Keeping Up with The Kardashians’.

Her running mate wasn’t any better. The vice president candidate was lonely, need, and currently lived in Lucille’s basement. Don’t let the sad facade fool you, the possible vice president to be was a genius, and acted as the brains behind the campaign.

Annoyed by a mousy campaign manager, a stage mom-esque husband, an emotionally distraught teenager and an adopted Chinese ‘child’, Lucille is constantly pushed to the brink of insanity throughout her campaign.

Will Lucille overcome her many, many shortcomings to best her more qualified opponent and become the first female president of the United States of America?

Probably not.

tumblr_m3zrlqmdjz1r0buy7.jpg

maps

suburbantudor.jpg

Palin Family Home (People out front and basketball hoop included.)

rules

Rules for the Cool Kids

And all that jazz *snaps fingers sporadically*

1. Follow RP Nation’s rules (do I really need to mention this one?)

If you don’t know, now you know *flashes Biggie chain*

2. If you couldn’t tell, this is purely a comedic rp. Small doses of drama is fine, but turn into a teenage (or however old you are) drama queen.

Express yourself *trumpet solo*

3. Even though I’m giving you a basic design for your character, feel free to flesh them out to how you want them. Just remember to keep inside the roles set up. Like you can color the blank picture of a person blue, but don’t color outside of the lines.

And I’m proud to be an American *cries red, white, and blue*

4. This has very little to do with the actual politics of becoming president of the US, we ain’t about that life here. This is so if you’re unfamiliar with American government of the presidential elections, you should still be able to participate. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We won’t judge you. Much.

What if God was one of us? *strums guitar awkwardly*

5. No Godmodding, Bunnying, etc. Y’all know what it is!

Sounds of Silence *turns into Paul Simon*

6. Please alert the group is you’re going to have an extensive absence. A day or two of not posting is fine, but let us know if it’s going to be longer than that.

Goodbye my almost lover, goodbye my hopes and dreams *winces at obscure reference*

7. If you’re gonna bail…

Hate to see you go.

But I love to watch you leave.

But in all seriousness, let me know if you want out of the rp. Don’t leave me hangin’ bruh.

F*ck the Police *Easy motherf*cking E*

8. Cursing is fine, I curse like a sailor so it’s fine if you do too. Shine on you crazy diamond!

I am the female Weezy *pushes Lil’ Kim down a flight of stairs*

9. I’ll accept you after reading through your sheet, you’re not automatically in the rp if you just post a character sheet. If you have some minor problems, I’ll tell you what to fix. If you’re problems are obnoxious, I probably won’t accept you unless they’re fixed.

Listen, I’m not an ass.

I’m just kind of picky.

10. For the love of Yeezus, have fun!

Z20Izo.gif

Password: Ronald Reagan Impersonator

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back