Will you miss mee? xD

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cattamer

Dat Flake
So, anyone I have tagged, I am currently rping/talking about rps/chattering with you, and just want to let you know that:

I am moving!

Not off the site, no worries, I will return - unless a fatal car accident kills me or a plane falls out of the sky and turns my home into a crater or I kill myself by falling off my horse or my computer eats me or my bed actually never lets me leave again and I'll just stop there. xD

Anyway, since I'm going to be hauling my horses 2,000 miles away from where I currently live... I'll be gone for AT LEAAST two days. Probably more.

I'll be leaving this coming up Sunday, yes, the 1st.

I'll probably be extreeeemely stressed for the next what, three weeks? xD and I may have to make a second trip for the rest of my stuff. Yes... Stuff.

So, starting this weekend, expect my replies to virtually not be there until at the very earliest... Wednesday. If by some miracle I don't die from no internet for two entire days, I will be back after this. xD

(Yes, I am perfectly aware that this is probably early... but, hey, early is better than late, and you'd rather early than me forget to tell you..right? RIIIGHT? c'x

@Bea

@Julie

and the rest of you that I don't know if are ever gonna reply...So I'm not gonna bother adding you here x'D Don't be offended, you dropped me, not the other way around.

;w; You probably will die from no internet for 2 days and then I'll never see you again ;;;;;;;W;;;;;;;

Kidding lol

It is kinda early but in a good way :D

Thanks for the heads-up!

[QUOTE="The Departure];w; You probably will die from no internet for 2 days and then I'll never see you again ;;;;;;;W;;;;;;;
Kidding lol

It is kinda early but in a good way :D

Thanks for the heads-up!

[/QUOTE]
;-----; I knoooowww its so horrible being in a truck for two days and nothing to doooooooooo

;D You're welcome~

I'm just going to pretend you didn't wink...

and go on with my life now....

a life with no creepy winks.....

[QUOTE="The Departure]I'm just going to pretend you didn't wink...
and go on with my life now....

a life with no creepy winks.....

[/QUOTE]
*winks forevermore* ;D ;D ;D

FreeMustang said:
You're not taking both of your horses with you...? xD
Yes. I am.

The first trip is my horses, tack, computers, clothes, daily needs, etc. xD The second is for my other sturf I have collected over the years.

[QUOTE="The Departure]Would the other mean you?
Are you an incarnated spirit?

Why am I so weird? XDD

[/QUOTE]
uh no im a human being like Linky

xD

Woah...ive never been so miserable in my life. Not even candy can help this. *throws all my candy away; jumps into the trashcan with the candy*

Julie said:
Woah...ive never been so miserable in my life. Not even candy can help this. *throws all my candy away; jumps into the trashcan with the candy*
woah woah woah no no no you cannot be miserable :c

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kuran]Ah! What am I supposed to do?!

[/QUOTE]
Uhh, hope my grandparents don't disapprove me to death? Cx

Julie said:
*Closes the trashcan*

There... now nobody else can hurt her any more...

LINKY >:c

Kidding :3

But I'm still keeping the trashcan closed...

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Departure]*Closes the trashcan*
There... now nobody else can hurt her any more...

LINKY >:c

Kidding :3

But I'm still keeping the trashcan closed...

[/QUOTE]
*pops back out and smacks you with my paws*

That was not nice. Now i have to take a shower

*leaves*

------2 days later-----------

Okay im back....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back