Opinion Movie Opinions.

_Yua Watanabe_

𝙉𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞 𝙙𝙤.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
We can speak Abt random movies. But here's one movie I don't like. And here's myreason.

This is for all my bronies

My little pony: New generation.

I hate it I hate it I hate it...it doesn't make sense at all? And all of the characters aren't... different...I think it would be a much better approach for the movie to go into different species. The whole tripe where the ponies hate it eachother is ..old we already had this problem twice. And it's overused. Since that's how the founding of Equestria came to be. Imagine going into the stories of the new main 6.(I don't like the fact there's only 5)

And most of them doh eve represent the people they are supposed to. The fake rainbow dash...she barley dos anything to help, could get rid of her and they could easily continue.

The rarity girl. She doesn't even seem generous but just obsessed with the internet. She's also useless.

Sunny. Her character doesn't make any sense, and she's self centered and obnoxious though the movie tries to put her in the "she's right" spotlight.

Her cutiemark is another thing. What does it mean? What is she good at? Like her cutie mark is just twilight's cutiemark with a tail...she's an EARTH PONY. A HORSE. She can't DO magic. Yeah she's peppy but she could probably get pinky pies cutie mark at that point.

The pinky pie fake. I dont mind her much since they get into the fact her cutiemark actually makes sense.

..but she's still a copy.. the point is. The racist trope is overused. (for ponies I mean) why don't we go into the Griffins..the Yaks ..the Sea ponies...and see how they become the new main 6 instead? Yeah it's called my little pony but the movie is using past vents as a baseline. So it wouldn't be a problem to use different species instead of repeating the process of Ponies splitting up.

Plus, what happened to alicorns? They lie for thousands of years and they keep reproducing..the did the royal familys just die??

..but in conclusion. The whole thing is overused, the characters make me wanna kill myself. And alot of things don't make any sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back