Most memorable Roleplay?

Andy Samberg

Andy Samberg
What was the most memorable Roleplay you remember participating in? 

Mine was a CoD Ghosts Roleplay on a different site. It was actually a lot of fun and was one of my first Roleplays. And another one was on this website, and it was called Project Atlas or something like that and it was very neat. I liked it a lot even if it ended very soon. 

OHHH AND ANOTHER ONE ON THIS SITE WAS ABOUT A FUTURISTIC TANK CREW. That one was pretty cool too.

had a tank one!! was different, set in the winter-apocalypse (nuclear fallout) in norway and had elements of psychological horror to it, was loosely based around the soviet film 'stalker' but was focused on other things too, was basically survival - lasted for around a year and was p chilled out, lot good of memories, was great to get along w everyone and i rly miss it tbh lol

I have a couple which defined what I love about roleplaying. My most memorable one was set in a fantasy world where people born with magic are hunted down by those without it. They magic users were considered abominations but they also fought back so there was this war going on.

It was great because my partner threw in their own plot twists and I could put in mine too while keeping the main plot still going.

I had a lot of fun developing my characters too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back