Anime & Manga Most Insane Female/Male Anime Character is...?

Nicardin

One Time Luck
Evening ya'll. I had this random idea... someone probably posted a thread about this but I'm new here, so I wouldn't know.

Anyways, I wanted to know who you think is the most insane female/male anime character. It can be multiple names and from any anime.

EX:

1. Qiang Li from CANAAN
  2. Revy from Black Lagoon
  3. Lucy from Elfen Lied
  4. Azuma Genkaku - Deadman Wonderland
  5. Saeko Busujima

Go!

- Nica, x

Revy's on your list,but NOT Roberta!? You have a few screws loose!

My list,in order,is...

1) Roberta - Black Lagoon. Psycho commando maid!

2) Hansel & Gretel - Black Lagoon. Genders unknown,child psycho killers.

3) Solf J. Kimbley - Fullmetal Alchemist. Guy's batshit insane. There's a reason people call him a "Mad bomber"

4) Revy - Black Lagoon. As Dutch puts it,she's prone to "Whitman Fever". She isn't sane to begin with,too.

5) Chrona - Soul Eater. Gender unknown,but they're VERY unstable,especially with Ragnarok and Medusa leaning on them. At least they have a certain handle on it,though.

1) Revy from black lagoon ahhah she is awesome

2) Roberta black laggon

3) Tier haribble from bleach

4) Lady tsunade from naruto

5) Ruika from blech

6) aizen from bleach

7)Ichigo from bleach

6)Gaara from naruto

8) Naruto of course

6) Killer bee and his brother ;P

8)Tobi

9)Madira

10)Edward elric from the alchemist

11)Howenhime from full metal

12)Sesshomaru from inyuasha

and last but not leas

THE COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO >.<

Chimera from Marchen Awakens Romance,

chimera.jpg

Riddle78 said:
Ed's hardly insane,Goddess...
at the end when he gave his alchemy up for his brothers life , I thought that was insane and that time when he was fighting the father of all the homunculi

Well,if we're on the topic of self-inflicted head trauma...These examples aren't anime,and they are NOT played for laughs.

1) Private Pyle - Full Metal Jacket. Anyone who watched the movie knows EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

2) Random crewman of the USG Ishimura - Dead Space 1. Slams his head on the wall until it EXPLODES. Unsettling,to say the least.

Riddle78 said:
Put that in spoiler tags,man!
And it's less insanity and more devotion to his goals.
lol ok then instead of ed how about eren from the attack on titan ahhaha

at the end when he gave his alchemy up for his brothers life , I thought that was insane and that time when he was fighting the father of all the homunculi

Except thats not insanity though. It was an act of self sacrifice, knowing that he would have to give up something that meant everything to him in order to bring back Alphonse. Its his character coming full circle in showing us the audience how much he treasures his companionship with his brother.

Junko Enoshima from the Danganronpa series.

Just.... Just...

F***ING Junko, man...

1522042272126.png

f***ing Junko...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back