Other Most Embarrassing Moments That Turned Funny

Just today I had an embarrassing moment but almost as soon as it happened it turned out to be hilarious.

So, my boyfriend and I were on the bus and he decides to start tickling me. Things seemed to be okay until I spilled my drink all over the both of us, apparently the lid wasn't all the way closed, THANK GOD it was only water. So now the both of us have wet laps and sides and my water is all over the bus seat.
So, my boyfriend being the comedian he is goes

"Oh shit, I got you wet!"
I start laughing my ass off and his face turns red in realization of how bad that sounds and he goes

"Oh shit, I didn't realize how bad that sounded until I said it."

We laugh for a bit and then he says

"From now on only screw on lids."

And I start laughing and he asks

"What?"

and I go

"Screw on."
and start laughing my ass off while banging my fists on the seats and he joins in laughing with me and he holds me and goes

"OKay, but you have to calm down now."

and that was my bus ride home today.

I'll share mine.

This was at a Job Corps center a few years ago.

I have a Napoleon Bonaparte costume for Halloween and everybody in that place knew that I adore Napoleon.

One day when we were all gathered, the leaders were like, "Zombocalypse and roommates, you left your doors unlocked while you were all gone. We punish this behavior by taking and putting things in your room."

Then I said, in front of everyone to hear, "You mean to tell me you may have taken my Napoleon costume?"

And the leader said, "Maybe."

And I said, "WAIT ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!"

Everybody started laughing.

And then I added, "YOU BETTER NOT HAVE MY HAT!!"

And then more laughs.

Comedy gold. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back