Other Most Embarrasing RP moment?

TeaMMatE11

The Ninja. Now you see me, Now you don't.
<p>

What was your most embarrassing RP moment? Mine was I jumped into a RP without making a character. I didn't know I had to make a character before jumping in. I was a noob back then.

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
We did this RP in 2 parts on gaia and we used skype to communicate. Through skype we cleared up everything on the epilogue, since we made it simple and left a lot out. There was this one guy who didnt have skype on his new computer. His character and 3 others on this spaceship died because it blew up. He didn't really do anything all RP but make posts like "I'm observing", and ghosts were a part of it. It was like Sci-fi/Horror. One of the other dead characters on the ship came back as a ghost, so we thought he was doing it too whenever he posted, as he had no idea we decided all the chars on board the ship died. People with ghost detector tech would be like "I sense a presence..." while everyone else would ignore his conversations. At one point, someone tagged him in the OOC and was like wow your roleplaying is great, your persistence too. It was awkward as hell when he logged on skype again and explained everything, but lol it was kind of funny.

i remember i was roleplaying with someone that had a character named Jacob, and I was also roleplaying with someone else that had a character named Joseph, and I kept calling his character Joseph and not Jacob lmao

Saying “Owo, what’s this?” In a role play.

Basically anything I did in my earlier years. I began when I was 11 years old, then quit for a while and started up again at 14. I think I’ve blocked most things I wrote when I was 11 just to preserve my sanity, but I remember lots of wolf role plays, tragic backstories and pronouncing Anime wrong, thinking it was just a style of role play.

Dark times, dark times indeed.

All I can think of are those horrible first RPs I ever did with my best friend that were basically all one-liners. But they weren't even good one-liners. It was horrible, hahah

Ok, do you all want to hear a really bad one that I am still embarrassed about to this day? So back when I was first getting into rp, I struck up a medieval fantasy rp with someone (and just for the record, fantasy has never been my forte when it comes to rp), and they had me fill out a character sheet. The layout was pretty simple, probably something along the lines of this:

Name:
Race:
Appearance:
Personality:
Etc.

Simple enough, right? So I fill the sheet out and send it back to them, and like 20 minutes later, I receive a message from them that's like "um, about your sheet" and then proceeded to explain that by race they meant what kind of mythical creature my character was; my dumbass-self had literally typed "caucasian" in there. Caucasian. I had no clue what I was doing, and still to this day I avoid fantasy rps.

Not going to lie here, almost every RP session is embarrassing for me. Self consciousness about my writing n such. Inspiration is difficult sometimes.

Did anyone else make expert katana users (despite being in an age where technology far outclassed them) during a zombie apocalypse in their early RPing days? No? Just me? Alrighty, I'll see myself out.

My first forum play by post RP when I was 13. I did my best to kill it, but the other writers were sweethearts and taught me how to actually interact.

Oh geez probably when I didn't realize I was godmodding and taking control of other players.
If memory serves, I ended up roleplaying a fight scene with some dude and eventually, one of my guys sliced through the sniper scope of one of his dudes because I said so.
To this day I am highly cautious of doing anything in a role-play because I'm scared I'll ruin things.

Oh god there is too many bad memories of me RPing. Besides the entire beginning of me roleplaying, the most embarrassing RP moment has to be when I joined this one RP on a different forum. It was like a sci-fi thing, with exo-suits and all that. The first version of my CS I got wrong so I had to revise it, and when I actually got into it I was just... terrible. Everyone else had 2 or 3 paragraphs per post, but me? idk like 3 lines at most. The OP talked to me, asking me to put more effort into it. I tried one more post, it was just as bad. Without saying anything else I just, didn't post on the RP anymore.

There have been a few times that I've misunderstood what the other person was saying, and I had to be corrected. No one has ever been mean about it, but I still feel embarrassed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back