• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom γ€€β™›.γ€€πŒπŽπ‘π’πŒπŽπ‘πƒπ‘π„ βœγ€€γ€€1943 hp

so; im mostly finished w my girl. everything is up & done w the exception of her likes/dislikes, weaknesses/strengths.
her persona & history are all there--lmk if shes up to par.

im having a lil trouble finding the ooc. i saw the discord tho but i think im limited to seeing like 2 sections of it.

shes all done!
minnie looks lovely! the rp does take place in 1943, though, so you'll need to adjust her birthday and anything that alludes to modern culture. i'll add her to the roster soon and adjust your role in the discord in the meantime~

minnie looks lovely! the rp does take place in 1943, though, so you'll need to adjust her birthday and anything that alludes to modern culture. i'll add her to the roster soon and adjust your role in the discord in the meantime~
will do my part as well. thank u! will there be relationship planning for me as well? is it taking place in current month & day? (ik the year is different).

i think im going to have my baby just come back to school from a short hiatus due to whatever reasoning lol

will do my part as well. thank u! will there be relationship planning for me as well? is it taking place in current month & day? (ik the year is different).

i think im going to have my baby just come back to school from a short hiatus due to whatever reasoning lol
this is our current scene. it's september 1st and the students are on the train to school. we'll be moving onto the welcoming feast shortly. you're welcome to do relationship plotting with your fellow slytherins and other students in the discord!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back