• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Moreau's Academy

Oh gosh you have abilities that I have a character for and they fit him kinda but they make him so mad, can I use him?

Nvm I think I was half asleep when I wrote that up honestly? I don't know what I was saying. Sorry, @Rissa. Also I posted what I got so far; I hope that's okay.

i had a few ideas for my character's powers that arent on that list. one is that she's like a human voodoo doll. if she inflicts pain on herself and concentrates on a specific person, it will cause them to feel pain instead of her, and she won't be physically effected by it. the downsides are that they must be within a seven foot distance, and it wears off after twenty five seconds.

not sure if this really fits into the whole idea of the roleplay, but i just wanted to get a yes or no before i make my character.

It sounds pretty cool, could be like a play on biological manipulation hmm as long as you can give it a good description (so I can put it up in the lore tab) and make it work for Alexavier's training classes I'm cool with it.

Yeah, I probably could've phrased it better. Like, do you have a certain player or character range you're going for?

Oh okay, I kinda figured that's what you meant but I wasn't sure. This website has a lot of acronyms. Still pretty new.

But maybe around like 5 at the minimum, though I would like a few more really, 7ish I suppose.

But before we start I definitely want to have everything uploaded, and that might still be a few days away.

Okay, I'll add them to the neutral character tab whenever I get around to it

hey @TurtleGod are you busy? Can you do me a huge favor?

Rissa said:
Okay, I'll add them to the neutral character tab whenever I get around to it
hey @TurtleGod are you busy? Can you do me a huge favor?
I can do a medium favor,

I don't know about huge though.

I accept your challenge.

TurtleGod said:
I can do a medium favor,
I don't know about huge though.

I accept your challenge.
sdkjfgndfkjg!! I owe you bunches

Okay, so I've been working on the school schedule and I think I'm confusing myself. (If you're online -my phone makes the table all wonky- can you check out the Organizations tab and have a look at the schedule and tell me what you think? Should I keep it the way it is and make small adjustments in the next tab? (Course List)

My problem is, that not everyone is going to be going to the same class when they go to "fine arts" or "english/lit" some people might not even have "theather" classes or "sports" like I'm not sure if I should rename everything to "block a, b, c," etc

for example, Fine Arts will include drawing/painting/sculpting (a variety of different things that will all eventually end up in the Course List Tab but LSDNGFKJSG) and Visual Arts includes photography/graphic design/computer programming etc etc

IDK I AM CONFUSED MY TURTLE FRIEND

Okay, so for the table, I can see most of it and half of Saturday and none of Sunday (if there even is Sunday). I think if Saturday (and a possible sunday)'s schedule is listed underneath the chart, it might be fine. For everyone having different schedules, maybe you could put a little note on top of the chart? Like "(insertnamehere) might not appear on your schedule, however if you ask you'll be told if you have (insertnamehere) or not." Might work?

Oh, you mean there's going to be different things in each class, like a real school? (obviously *smacks self*) Well, how about a sign above the rooms saying what subject it was? Or on a chalkboard/whiteboard/smartboard/any board? Just any indication would do fine.

Another question, what does the Moreau mean?

Moreau is just the last name of the school founder, (Alexavier Moreau)

Yeah pretty much like a real school, I'm thinking that when I do the course lists, I'll add teacher names/subjects and then maybe have a smaller list of individual schedules for people based on the classes they choose

And yeah there should be saturday and sunday too but i'm not sure why it's cutting off (are you on mobile?)

Rissa said:
Moreau is just the last name of the school founder, (Alexavier Moreau)
Yeah pretty much like a real school, I'm thinking that when I do the course lists, I'll add teacher names/subjects and then maybe have a smaller list of individual schedules for people based on the classes they choose

And yeah there should be saturday and sunday too but i'm not sure why it's cutting off (are you on mobile?)
I meant in the schedule.

The school founder's being on a school schedule in place of a class...?

Yeah, individual schedules sound nice.

I'm on a laptop. Saturday is half seen and Sunday is gone.

TurtleGod said:
I meant in the schedule.
The school founder's being on a school schedule in place of a class...?

Yeah, individual schedules sound nice.

I'm on a laptop. Saturday is half seen and Sunday is gone.
OH OH OH OH my bad I totally spaced

Moreau teaches three groups of students, three times a week (he teaches them how to recognize/control their powers, uses himself as a guinea pig, etc etc)

so it's morning group - mon-wed-fri

afternoon group - mon-wed-fri

evening group - mon- wed-fri

& hmmm I'm gunna have to check that out, i can see the whole table on my laptop screen. if anything I think i'm just going to start over

& Yeah I'm really starting to like the individual schedules, I think once CS are fully edited (after I get my ass together and upload the rest of the info of course) & i know what classes everyone wants, i'll just give them a schedule ooooh yeaaah

Rissa said:
OH OH OH OH my bad I totally spaced
Moreau teaches three groups of students, three times a week (he teaches them how to recognize/control their powers, uses himself as a guinea pig, etc etc)

so it's morning group - mon-wed-fri

afternoon group - mon-wed-fri

evening group - mon- wed-fri

& hmmm I'm gunna have to check that out, i can see the whole table on my laptop screen. if anything I think i'm just going to start over

& Yeah I'm really starting to like the individual schedules, I think once CS are fully edited (after I get my ass together and upload the rest of the info of course) & i know what classes everyone wants, i'll just give them a schedule ooooh yeaaah
xD *spacing out mode* MOOOOOORRRRRREEEAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUU in the schedule obviously

I see, you just needed to explain a bit more. Could you add this explanation to the schedule, if it hasn't already been added? (now that I look at Moreau I think he must've had a freakin' horrible childhood with 10 powers/abilities.)

Really? Hmm, I guess something's weird with my computer?

TurtleGod said:
xD *spacing out mode* MOOOOOORRRRRREEEAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUU in the schedule obviously
I see, you just needed to explain a bit more. Could you add this explanation to the schedule, if it hasn't already been added? (now that I look at Moreau I think he must've had a freakin' horrible childhood with 10 powers/abilities.)

Really? Hmm, I guess something's weird with my computer?
lol yeah I only have bits and pieces uploaded and I forget that I know all of this.. And yeah, I plan of putting all of the extra tidbits of information (Moreau's classes, mandatory assembly meetings Mon., Wed., Fri., the curfew on every third Saturday (explanations of the 3rd Saturday Rule), curfew vs noncurfew nights.

& yeah Alexavier had it rough, but a few of his powers were "Gifted" to him (Most notably his Knowledge Projection) and is still pushing his powers to the limits

Alright I have a few questions - @TurtleGod @mikaluvkitties @blue nebula

The NPC's; I have a few ideas (And since these will be controlled by all of us, and any future RPers) and I'd like to get your feedback on it.

I was thinking earlier that there would be a few "Beta Students" (Just a few months/years older than some of us) but they were the original. Only a handful of them, and I'm thinking they can work in the library, infirmary, cafe's, markets, etc. and live in the Student Apartments (Moreau Academy is essentially free - They pay for you to get here, & for you to leave, and everything in between. However they do expect a minimum of 75 Student Hours [Working on campus, volunteering, tutoring, etc. * You will be paid for working on campus.] to "pay your way" basically.

Anyways I was just thinking, should I incorporate those beta students AND / OR regular students?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back