• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Moreau's Academy

Are you interested in this RP?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Kinda... but I don't know enough about it yet

• Total voters

RZA

rip dale gribble
MOREAU'S ACADEMY Twelve years ago, a man by the name of Alexavier Moreau founded a place of learning on one of his many estates across the country. Knowing that he wasn't the only Gifted person in the world, he created a device that would help him find others like himself. He gathered men and women from all walks of life to help him teach the next generation of Gifted, in hope that Gifters will once again hold influence over the world.

With Alexavier's device it is possible to locate a Gifter whenever a surge of energy is released, and every Gifted will release enormous amounts of energy around puberty, which is a developmental stage for their powers. Shortly after their release, their powers become dormant once more - but only for a few, short years. When their powers return they are usually fully formed and ready to be harnessed. But these are dangerous years for a Gifted, harnessing such power with little to no control over them has been disastrous for many; accidentally hurting ones they love, exposing their powers, or even injuring themselves. Alexavier went through all of this and more in his adolescent years, and the time has come for Gifters to control the power inside themselves.

Moreau Academy is a safe place for Gifters to learn about themselves, control their powers, define who they are, and be given the tools to revolutionize the world. Attendance is invitation only.

Last edited by a moderator:
@TurtleGod

"Gifters" does sound kinda cool huh :P

This is my first ever thread(still new to all this) and you're the first to comment!

mikaluvkitties said:
I'd be interested maybe. I have a lot of RPs going on right now, though, so I might not be able to join.
Same situation for me. I'm interested but not sure I can committ at the moment. We'll see โœŒ๏ธ

BeyondPoetry said:
I'm definitely down for this!
Sweet!! The thread is up (but beware it's still a WIP) but it's best to get your CS done quickly, cause I'm hand making all the schedules

Rissa said:
Sweet!! The thread is up (but beware it's still a WIP) but it's best to get your CS done quickly, cause I'm hand making all the schedules
I'll get it up in the next few hours! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back